• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Govt. charge Anton Casey under Sedition Act?

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i fully agree that there should be a big gap between the rich and poor. If there wasn't, there would be no incentive whatsoever to become successful and wealthy and the whole world order would collapse.

there will also be a big incentive to reset the game.
Creative destruction to level the playing field again.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe our species was meant to have class divides or for want of a better word, class differentiation. Communism, though appealing to some, is not workable in our human societies. The ex-Soviet Union and PRC were the two largest communist countries. A classless society only leads to corruption. Unfortunately, our species is too self-centred to share this planet's resources.

So, coming back to the issue in this thread, this Ang-Mo is hated, because he is Ang-Mo, or because he is rich? Or because he is both AND fucking a local beauty-queen?

Cheers!

I fully agree that there should be a big gap between the rich and poor. If there wasn't, there would be no incentive whatsoever to become successful and wealthy and the whole world order would collapse.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you here. No matter who one is, no one should be above the law (unless surname is a certain Lee:smile:), but what is it that this Anton guy has said/done that is seditious?

Cheers!

There will always be the poor and the rich, just like there will always be Chinese, Malay & Indians. That is the reality.

But promoting ill-will and creating discord between social, religious or racial groups which might lead to social unrest is sedition. Personally I believe in free speech, but if the govt wants to have a seditious law and enforce it, then apply it fairly and across the board. No double std for chow ang mo.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fine, fine. But what did he say/do that is considered seditious? He is definitely a snob, but in what way has he promoted ill will between the different classes? And what is wrong between a gap existing between rich and poor? You wish for everyone to be equal? That is a dream for many, but it is not possible. So, are you saying Singaporeans are angry because there exists rich and poor? Well, what can anyone do about that?

Cheers!

There is nothing wrong with rich people. I know many people richer than this asshole. But NON of them make fun of the poor, or the public transit system that they have to ride on. U ever hear of any Kuoks, Gates, etc. make fun of the poor or not? Call them smelly? In many countries, govts have been overthrown because the have nots just got fed up with all the excesses of the haves. This was how communism was started. The PAP knows this and hence the reason for this section of the Sedition Act. Poor People are not angry because they are poor, they are angry because rich people make fun of them and humiliate them. This is a very simple fact, wrap your brain around it.

Last edited:

iamfree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anton Casey
Senior Wealth Manager
[email protected]

39 Gilstead Road #01-05. Builtup: 2905sqf Telephone number 62510508 / 62513730

Bernice Wong Beauty International

1D PINE GROVE
#17-16 PINE GROVE Bukit Timah
Singapore 593001 Singapore.

Feel free to text/call Anton Casey's boss @ 92988024 / [email protected] and share Anton Casey's amazing online exploits.

1560386_10152172440518713_1545270965_n.jpg

His company crossinvest (asia) pte. ltd; http://www.crossinvest.com.sg/glob.html and affiliated with Crossinvest SA, based in Lugano, Switzerland; http://www.crossinvest.ch/

Send these company a copy of what this loser is doing and the "good-will" that is being generated here!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I suggest all the poor people go to Anton Casey's office and stink out his office with their BO.

Crossinvest (Asia) Pte. Ltd.

75A Amoy Street
Singapore 069894
Republic of Singapore
T: +65 6220 9339
F: +65 6220 6556
E: [email protected]

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but what is it that this Anton guy has said/done that is seditious?

By making fun of poor people. Do you think you'd get away by publicly calling Muslims babi gods (猪神) or saying that Hitler ought to have finished what he started and putting your comments on your blog? Or that all Indians stink and cannot be trusted?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is nothing wrong with rich people. I know many people richer than this asshole. But NON of them make fun of the poor, or the public transit system that they have to ride on. U ever hear of any Kuoks, Gates, etc. make fun of the poor or not? Call them smelly?

They may not make fun of them publicly but I'm pretty sure they feel exactly the same way that this Anton character does.

Hell I'm hardly rich but I too don't like associating with poor people. They disgust me no end with their loser mentality and their constant whinging and complaining about their poverty and the how their plight is the fault of everyone but themselves.

The poor have only one function and that is to make life easier for the rich. When this function can ultimately be fully automated, the poor can then be disposed of.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why didn't pappy dog Lionel de Souza make a police report against this bastard this time? Sums in white will say that no action taken because no one makes a police report.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely there will be charges because being poor is not a clearly defined construct. Unlike something like your ethnicity or race which you easily identify with, being poor may not be a permanent state and simply claiming you consider yourself poor does not mean it is universally accepted that you are poor. Even if he insults MRT passengers as a group, the same applies as being an MRT passenger is not an intrinsic quality of any person. You may take the MRT on one day and then a taxi on another day.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That has nothing to do with 'practising a western style democracy'.

It's only him being a tactless dick.

More than a tactless prick - the values he imparts in his son!

And the wife - she must have taken tons of shit but been hanging on because..........

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Unlikely there will be charges because being poor is not a clearly defined construct. Unlike something like your ethnicity or race which you easily identify with, being poor may not be a permanent state and simply claiming you consider yourself poor does not mean it is universally accepted that you are poor. Even if he insults MRT passengers as a group, the same applies as being an MRT passenger is not an intrinsic quality of any person. You may take the MRT on one day and then a taxi on another day.

I disagree. In most countries the poor is defined as living at or below the proverty line. The proverty line is a govt. determined measure that takes into account the household income, cost of living, etc. Being poor is definitely a measurable situation, and is also commonly known as a lower class/lower income. Therefore, for purposes of the Sedition Act, the govt. can accept that there is a group of people in a much lower class than this asshole, and that his comments disparages this group and creates social ill will.

Last edited: