• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife discovers husband is a woman

K

Kanetsugu Naoe

Wife discovers husband is a woman

Korea Herald/ANNPublished Dec 27 2010

woman.jpg

Minati Khatua launched a fraud investigation

A wife in India has launched a fraud investigation after discovering her husband of six months is in fact a woman.

Minati Khatua from Orissa in India believed that her husband was a respectful man who told her that they could not consummate their marriage because he was observing a religious ritual.

The 27-year-old woman allegedly discovered the truth when she walked in on her spouse taking a bath, reported the Daily Telegraph.

According to the Daily Telegraph, she told the police, "I thought he was devout and respectful of me."

"But when I walked in to the bathroom there was no mistaking that my husband was 100 per cent a woman."

Police believe that the "groom," who has since disappeared, posed as a man to take advantage of the dowry.

The dowry reportedly included a car, gold ornaments and approximately US$411 in cash.