• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why you hate PRC so much?

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no Malay food and very few Malays where I am.

western is the worst. almost tasteless.

like they say, one man's food is another man's poison.

i enjoy my chinese food. I like the southern chinese food, like ningbo, hengzhou, fujian and cantonese.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
western is the worst. almost tasteless.

I don't know where on earth you're drawn that conclusion from. If it's from eating set lunches at Han's or Jack's place, I can understand you're coming from.

The most exquisite tastes I've come across have been from the Mediterranean regions and from Latin America.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
one man's meat is another man's poison as they say.

I don't know where on earth you're drawn that conclusion from. If it's from eating set lunches at Han's or Jack's place, I can understand you're coming from.

The most exquisite tastes I've come across have been from the Mediterranean regions and from Latin America.

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think we hate PRC or any nationality as a whole.
We just hate people who mess up our way of life.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neo Peranankans

China is a big very place, and I have nothing in common, historically or culturally, with the folks from Beijing/Tianjin, Dongbei provinces, Xi'an, Sichuan/Yunnan, Shanghai/Jiangsu/Zhejiang, Wuhan/Henan/Hebei, Shandong etc.

Also, the People's Republic of China is a political concept, which includes territories it shouldn't have any sovereignty over. Xinjiang, Qinghai, Inner Mongolia, Tibet, Guangxi autonomous region etc. The real Han Chinese China should let go of those minority regions. And grant Taiwan independence.

We have all become Peranankan ver 3.0.

However, I still feel for China but as a distant relative to my great grandparents' hometowns. I'm not sure whether it was a regret that they had all died in a foreign land (Singalore).

Someone on TV mentioned about encouraging others to record our own Chinese lineages to our respective hometowns in China. The National Library is probably doing their part on such thing.

Communism is still the biggest obstacle ? But, R.O.C. boh Fuzhou lay.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think we hate PRC or any nationality as a whole.
We just hate people who mess up our way of life.

people here detest the ah tiong and it gradually extend to detesting the country PRC, it's land, it's culture and everything associated with Chinese.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slurp !

DPMTEO.jpg

zhou-ying.jpg

Instead of the usual Cantonese, Hokkien and Hakka ones, we can choose to 'eat' Shanghainese now. :biggrin:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't eat chinese food everyday.

Neither do I hate PRC. But for a country that is the second biggest economy in the world, most successful competitor in the olympics, and a space-faring nation, I hope they would seriously consider putting a stop to the pratice of female-infanticide, putting melamine in infant milk powder, illegally faking branded-items, human trafficking, closing a blind eye to the illegal trade of endangered animals, persecuting religion, and allow free-elections in the country.

Apart from the above and a few other things, I think it is a nation with lots of hidden and untapped greatness and potential.

Cheers!

The reason they behave like what you have said is mainly because there r still many poor people in PRC .I m sure if most Singapore Chinese are poor like them ,I can guarantee u they r more terror than the PRC ! Just like if u stop the Muslim/Christian from praying ,see what they will become?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason they behave like what you have said is mainly because there r still many poor people in PRC .I m sure if most Singapore Chinese are poor like them ,I can guarantee u they r more terror than the PRC ! Just like if u stop the Muslim/Christian from praying ,see what they will become?

Yeah. Poor thing. Those chinks have to sell their kidneys to be able to afford ipads and iphones. My heart bleeds for them. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abuse Of Power

But, I thought I heard that China has always been that chaotic even before the commies took over.

There is a saying : when the mountain is high, the emperor is far away. Lawlessness has always been a norm ? I think, men of authority will abuse their power to bully their peasants.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jack's place is SHIT.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Abuse Of Power

But, I thought I heard that China has always been that chaotic even before the commies took over.

There is a saying : when the mountain is high, the emperor is far away. Lawlessness has always been a norm ? I think, men of authority will abuse their power to bully their peasants.

Yes,Chinese whether in Singapore or China are all of the same blood and behavior if they are put on the same level of development.But Singapore is now more than USD 40K per capita income and China is USD8K!Hence the Chinese here should not look down on your cousin in Mainland,it is very sinful to look down on your own stocks !

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

The prices paid for tiger cock, rhino horn, aren't exactly "affordable" by any country's poor people. Those who operate milk powder factories do not belong to the "needy' classes. I visit PRC two or three times yearly on official business and mingle with their "professional" class who do not behave unscrupulously and I do admire the country a lot. But much has to be done to reduce these practices of the "poor" people you've mentioned. Lowly paid people anywhere in the world are bitter against society and I am not surprised to see them behave crudely. But China is communist, whose basic philosophy is to eliminatee differences in class. But look what has happened to the economic rift between the haves and have-nots in PRC - it is worse that ever before. And the Chinese have this "face-saving" practice which tends to make them sweep these problems under the table. That is not noble.

Cheers!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracing Back To The Past

Yes,Chinese whether in Singapore or China are all of the same blood and behavior if they are put on the same level of development.But Singapore is now more than USD 40K per capita income and China is USD8K!Hence the Chinese here should not look down on your cousin in Mainland,it is very sinful to look down on your own stocks !

China-Hukka.png

Nope. I don't. I'm also trying to know more of my own root tracing all the way back to Fujian, China and Henan, China. Maybe, even Shanxi too.