• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why you cannot bring your own food/drinks to watch PA's World Cup Matches

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No food and drinks allowed lah.....at night, where got CC open with food stalls?

Oh ok ok its not because they want to make money from viewers selling food and drinks and not allowing outside food and drinks.

If this is the case then I think its perfectly ok to have this rule in "their house". I mean any "owner" is allowed to set house rules up to them, but then if they are selling food and drinks to benefit themselves then I think something is wrong.

It's up to sinkies what they want but then got free viewing still want to complain really sucks la these sinkies if not happy don't go la.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans are one fuckup ungrateful lot
free shows also complain
the matches are shown in an air cond theatrette
with delicate parquet floor
nahbeh you bring drink copi and beer and food
the whole floor will be littered and spoilt
fuck you lah ungrateful singaporeans
you all deserve to be shafted right thru
ingrates....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY INTRODUCED A SICKNESS AND STENCH INTO SINGAPORE
WHICH IS WHY PIANO WIRE MUST BE TAKEN TO ALL PAPs AND ALL THEIR COLLABORATORS TO MAKE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

ALL THE PAP CANCER CELLS MUST BE CLEANSED

IN DAYS OR WEEKS TO COME

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh can eat and drink,,,but must buy from the CC store,,,cannot BYO,,,,like go Cinema like tht,,,,

Please clarify for my understanding, all I read above was cannot bring food and drinks does it mean no makan and drinking while watching or does it mean you can still eat and drink but must buy from CC?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
please dont tell lies and spread rumours
no drinks means no drinks
easy to understand
why must discredit the good CCs which provide free matches
to poor uncle like me

i went there and i am eternally grateful to our gracious and kind government
we have a very generous and compassionate government

i saw all the uncles so grateful cheering away happily
pap surely sweep clean in the next

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor and useless pple ESPECIALLY like lionfart should just goto bedok reservervoir and drown themselves and this will help the gahment save $$ on the pioneer package.

hAE631050

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at Thailand, the generals are trying to win support by making sure that businesses don't charge people to see the matches. Part of their "Happiness campaign" However in Spore it is just seen as an attempt by the PAP to exploit soccer fans to make $ .

When you add the unhappiness that the PAP created with the CPF affair, population targets, train breakdowns, price increases,.....
It would be so funny if the PAP lost votes over soccer matches :smile: Even funnier if it meant that the PAP lost the whole constituency to the opposition:biggrin:

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor and useless pple ESPECIALLY like lionfart should just goto bedok reservervoir and drown themselves and this will help the gahment save $$ on the pioneer package.

hAE631050

you will spread your virulence all over
better go die first

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Thailand, the generals are trying to win support by making sure that businesses don't charge people to see the matches. Part of their "Happiness campaign" However in Spore it is just seen as an attempt by the PAP to exploit soccer fans to make $ .

When you add the unhappiness that the PAP created with the CPF affair, population targets, train breakdowns, price increases,.....
It would be so funny if the PAP lost a votes over soccer matches :smile: Even funnier if it meant that the PAP lost the whole constituency to the opposition:biggrin:

there are so many free shows in so many ccs
come on...

jw5

Loyal
If you have never seen her or her picture before in your life and you shut your eyes tight, should be ok. :o:eek::biggrin:

the mangoes may belong to ms chua mui hoong... you sure you dont mind even if she dont mind?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
we should all thank our benevolent and generous government for allowing the common people to watch the wc free
air cond room some more
what more you want