• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why women like younger men?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that women like younger men? I see my gal friends ard mid-thirties has preference for younger men? why huh???

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is it that women like younger men? I see my gal friends ard mid-thirties has preference for younger men? why huh???

They like to lord over them. Fuss over them , just like our mum.
Young studs can bonk longer ( machiam Energizer bunny :biggrin: )
They like to "show off" their toyboys to their peers
:p

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Younger men have more potential for success and look better

Older men like you are either failures, divorced, poor, have poor skin and drive cabs :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same reason men are attracted younger females. So that there is a higher success for procreation. Younger is fitter & more likely to survive than the old.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
but mature men like us can give better sense of security,rite?:o

Same reason men are attracted younger females. So that there is a higher success for procreation. Younger is fitter & more likely to survive than the old.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

While that is true in a materialist society like Spore, women will consciously or subconsciously still prefer a healthier & younger male. We are after all still animals. The primary purpose of all species is to pass on our genes.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A man doesn't have to be younger or older to attract women. Just like a women doesn't have to be younger or older to attract men. When attractive is attractive and polars match, age doesn't matter.

In any case, you're off track again. It's still a world of majority older man and younger woman couples. Just because you see a few cases in reverse trend, you start to imply otherwise which is false.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How do we define beauty :confused:

They found that in one species of monkeys the females were attracted to the healthier males. These are the healthy males with a redder face.

Scientists have found that humans idea of beauty is someone with symmetrical facial features. In other words all the parts were in the right places reflecting good health :smile:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, i shld change the title to "why some women prefer younger men?"

A man doesn't have to be younger or older to attract women. Just like a women doesn't have to be younger or older to attract men. When attractive is attractive and polars match, age doesn't matter.

In any case, you're off track again. It's still a world of majority older man and younger woman couples. Just because you see a few cases in reverse trend, you start to imply otherwise which is false.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not like they got a choice here since the women is older .
And older men always go for younger prettier nubile .
So if you asking where are the older men . Having tons of fun I will say .
So left with available young men .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Younger men have more potential for success and look better

Older men like you are either failures, divorced, poor, have poor skin and drive cabs :biggrin:

Did you read the 58 year old is going, going, going like an energizer battery.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the question should be rephrased as

Why women dislike fat and mentally ill cab drivers?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they're studs in bed and gallant in public....what's more an older woman wants?

when you're young and strong, you're in demand.....full of energy and can do the marathon...when you're old and shrivelled and limp, no woman would want to touch you....

so when you're young, just go for it. don't wait until you'r old and hapless. cheers!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there're many toy boys going around in the social circles....with rich taitais. good for the show and good for the economy.plastic surgeons are making millions and aesthetic doctors are earning tons. thanks to the toy boys and the rich taitais.

unicando

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmm... women and men are the similar on this issue nowaday. our society is open and based on meritocracy so rightfully our women have done well financially and many women are earning more then men as our economy good paying sectors favour women. So when you are successful you have the right to demand...

sun814

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos she don't want people to think that she is going after his CPF and also break-up his family. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty , this is for u..........:smile:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kICykjXfqTU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kICykjXfqTU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>