• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why tide change after TCB leave election dept

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
when TCB leave election dept at 12.30am
he was leading by 2 per ct
when he leave, the tide chnage
what is the reason bechind
sound fishy

DeusExMJ

I totally agree!!! A sudden influx of 8K votes all in favour of Dr Tony Tan??? How can that happen when he's already leading nationwide??

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got a point. Something could have happen along the chain of events leading up the the final figure at the election department.
This is nothing cynical. This mistrust is created by them.

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
darn sad day, darn sore over the unexpected results.
if TJS didnt lead, at least having TCB's win over TT is a must.

Very moody gloomy.

Indeed why there was a reversal of fate after recount?!

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
AT 80% (assume 1.8 millions) of vote count , TCB leading by 2%, that is about 35000 votes
with 400,000 vote left to count
that mean TT win by about 10% in the final 400,000?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
AT 80% (assume 1.8 millions) of vote count , TCB leading by 2%, that is about 35000 votes
with 400,000 vote left to count
that mean TT win by about 10% in the final 400,000?
hahaha....don't know where you got thge 2% at 80%mark......
any stastician will tell you that such a lead is unlikely to be overturned in such a voting pattern.

tcb is a seasoned campaigner and he knew better than any of us.
anyway from the MSM....the difference was 0.02% and not 2%.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This election will be debate in Singapore for few decade to come.
Something fishy about the result. After recount only TT vote minus . All others 3 candidate have plus vote.
I suppect actual TT vote is less than 35%. And also spoil vote miscalculated.
Best is held another PE runoff for 2 best candidate.
Now TT only speak for 35% Singaporean. That is 1/3 only, the others 2/3 are didn't vote for him. How can TT said that represent Singaporean voice?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2% may occur at certain counting centre, spread like wildfire and mistaken to be for the overall results. Politics may be dirty but definitely not to such level.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe somebody in the ED throw the question open to the 2, whoever willing to give him a solid blowjob will be declared the winner. then palmtree says he personally & morally cant accept the terms & decided to leave the place, then 4eyes proceeded to give the fella a solid blowjob until he was declared winner.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XzHhGgNRMZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe somebody in the ED throw the question open to the 2, whoever willing to give him a solid blowjob will be declared the winner. then palmtree says he personally & morally cant accept the terms & decided to leave the place, then 4eyes proceeded to give the fella a solid blowjob until he was declared winner.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XzHhGgNRMZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Signs of impending stroke.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
when TCB leave election dept at 12.30am
he was leading by 2 per ct
when he leave, the tide chnage
what is the reason bechind
sound fishy

All the counting centres were staffed with their people as I understand from one of the posting.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am glad u brought this up. it not that i want to curse him but tt had the same look my father had before he kenna stroke. he may not last the 6 years term.

It is not something I cooked up. It is a experience a doctor friend had with his father.