• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why this CB Indian FT dont join SAF?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Expect goondus to flood this conster with donations after this Leeport?

icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Why this CB Indian FT dont join SAF?
</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">8:35 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7184.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Baring his sole for a worthy cause
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Author --></TD></TR><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Jamie Ee Wen Wei
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_11241436.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Mr Adi,w ho owns a software development firm, taking a short break from the 100km walk that he is doing - barefoot - to raise funds for cancer patients. -- PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->

On Valentine's Day, Mr Adi Narayanan took a long 100km walk - barefoot - to support a cause dear to his heart.

He wanted to raise money for cancer patients.
At 4am yesterday, the permanent resident from Chennai, India, who owns a software development company here, started from Boon Lay MRT station, a few stops away from his home in Bukit Batok.
The journey would eventually take 24 hours and see him walking through areas like Woodlands, Ang Mo Kio, Serangoon, downtown and Pasir Ris.
Along the way, he gave out brochures of the Singapore Cancer Society (SCS) to passers-by. They helped him snap pictures which he will use to support an application for his feat to be recognised in the Singapore Book of Records.
The 33-year-old bachelor stopped only thrice yesterday, for about 15 minutes each time, to rest and have a bite.
'I'm used to walking without shoes. I find that I have more stamina when I am barefooted,' said Mr Adi, who was in a white T-shirt and bermudas and had a bag with a bottle of water and chocolate bars.
He first came up with the idea to do something for the community several months ago, after reading reports of people affected by the economic crunch.
'I was thinking, is there something that I can do?' said Mr Adi, who has lived in Singapore since 2000.
After discussions with his friends, he decided to do the walk to up awareness and raise funds for the cancer society. He said he has not received any donations yet.
The SCS needs to raise between $5 million and $8 million annually to fund its programmes. It helps more than 1,000 needy cancer patients.
This is not the first time that Mr Adi has tested his limits by going barefoot.
In 2003, he completed the 42km Standard Chartered Marathon without donning shoes.
'Three hours into the race, my sole was blistering and there were also cuts. The road was very hot too. I couldn't run any more so I ended up brisk-walking for the next three hours,' he recalled.
Yesterday, there were no blisters but he said the noontime heat was a killer. He did not plan for the walk to fall on Valentine's Day but noted that 'it will make it more memorable this way'.
[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Expect goondus to flood this conster with donations after this Leeport?

icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Why this CB Indian FT dont join SAF?
</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">8:35 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7184.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Baring his sole for a worthy cause
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Author --></TD></TR><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Jamie Ee Wen Wei
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_11241436.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Mr Adi,w ho owns a software development firm, taking a short break from the 100km walk that he is doing - barefoot - to raise funds for cancer patients. -- PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->

On Valentine's Day, Mr Adi Narayanan took a long 100km walk - barefoot - to support a cause dear to his heart.

He wanted to raise money for cancer patients.
At 4am yesterday, the permanent resident from Chennai, India, who owns a software development company here, started from Boon Lay MRT station, a few stops away from his home in Bukit Batok.
The journey would eventually take 24 hours and see him walking through areas like Woodlands, Ang Mo Kio, Serangoon, downtown and Pasir Ris.
Along the way, he gave out brochures of the Singapore Cancer Society (SCS) to passers-by. They helped him snap pictures which he will use to support an application for his feat to be recognised in the Singapore Book of Records.
The 33-year-old bachelor stopped only thrice yesterday, for about 15 minutes each time, to rest and have a bite.
'I'm used to walking without shoes. I find that I have more stamina when I am barefooted,' said Mr Adi, who was in a white T-shirt and bermudas and had a bag with a bottle of water and chocolate bars.
He first came up with the idea to do something for the community several months ago, after reading reports of people affected by the economic crunch.
'I was thinking, is there something that I can do?' said Mr Adi, who has lived in Singapore since 2000.
After discussions with his friends, he decided to do the walk to up awareness and raise funds for the cancer society. He said he has not received any donations yet.
The SCS needs to raise between $5 million and $8 million annually to fund its programmes. It helps more than 1,000 needy cancer patients.
This is not the first time that Mr Adi has tested his limits by going barefoot.
In 2003, he completed the 42km Standard Chartered Marathon without donning shoes.
'Three hours into the race, my sole was blistering and there were also cuts. The road was very hot too. I couldn't run any more so I ended up brisk-walking for the next three hours,' he recalled.
Yesterday, there were no blisters but he said the noontime heat was a killer. He did not plan for the walk to fall on Valentine's Day but noted that 'it will make it more memorable this way'.
[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Only 10 Km route march in NS mah. And also comfortable boots socks AND powder. No challenge

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conster? Politics of envy I suppose. At least he is putting in effort for a worthwhile cause. Most Chinks I know of are 'donating' $$ to PRC whores.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What can he do to help people effected by the economic crunch? He and his friends can fuck off back to their home countries and return the jobs they stole to native S'porean!! So, fucking stupid, that also must ask?

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised to find the lead actor speaking with a British accent when he's supposed to play the role of a slum hero from India.

http://shobhnaiyer.blogspot.com/2009/01/slumdog-millionaire-accent-and-all.html

Add that to the fact that all the English-speaking actors seem to have the most heavily accented English I've heard in a while (and I go to St. Stephen’s; I get fake accents galore, you have no idea), and the second half is just a bad attempt at continuing the story of the first half. The teenager Salim and Jamal were excellently portrayed; the acting was spot on, but the fact remains that their diction and accents were just simply not believable, and it’s not enough of a reason for me to have them speak that way, so that it would make it easier for the audience in the West to watch. At no point in the story does this movie pretend to be about anything but a “realistic, gritty look at India”, so the transition to English dialogue delivery was forced and uncomfortable, and frankly, ruined the movie for me.

anything happens in india... u all should watch slumdog milionaire.. .. many kids from there :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dis keling scum again damn yeah should join saf man. WTf is crap like dis walking without shoes can get world record?????? 100km???????????:biggrin::biggrin:

i think ppl like illegal immigrants or war victims in other places walk barefoot for 10 times longer. :biggrin:

local_guy111

Alfrescian
Loyal
he first came up with the idea to do something for the community several months ago, after reading reports of people affected by the economic crunch.
'i was thinking, is there something that i can do?' said mr adi, who has lived in singapore since 2000.

what can he do to help people effected by the economic crunch? He and his friends can fuck off back to their home countries and return the jobs they stole to native s'porean!! So, fucking stupid, that also must ask?

yeah thats the best he can do!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

What can he do to help people effected by the economic crunch? He and his friends can fuck off back to their home countries and return the jobs they stole to native S'porean!! So, fucking stupid, that also must ask?

Open your small eyes and read properly first, then open your mouth.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

This PAPSmearer is not interested whether this 'keling' runs a firm in Singapore that might employ other complacent, lazy and ungrateful Sinkees like the motherfucker PAPSmearer. This myopic Chink just wants FTs out regardless.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are going to ask an FT to grant you a favor.. at least learn to ask nicely. You sound pathetic asking them to fuck back to their home countries. You are after all at the mercy of FTs like Mr. Adi. You can instead try grovelling at the feet of Mr. Adi but you will only lose the last sliver of self esteem that you may have.

You have no political power let along political rights, which you have surrendered to the ruling party. The likes of Mr. Adi hold you in utter contempt and will not give you the time of day.

Go back to your miserable existence and let the FTs take Singapore to the next level. Sinkees like you should be shipped off to JB to die.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn...how come Straits Times neber report many old men and women have to walk km per day pushing carts of carton boxes to sell so that they can buy a bowl of porridge for their meals daily?

Those walks are definitely more significant than the walk that this chap is doing.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn...how come Straits Times neber report many old men and women have to walk km per day pushing carts of carton boxes to sell so that they can buy a bowl of porridge for their meals daily?

Those walks are definitely more significant than the walk that this chap is doing.

You are right. The Straits Times should interview these aged folks who have to slog it out in their twilight years. While at it they should also interview the sons and daughters of these unfortunate folks. Let's see what excuses these ingrate motherfuckers come up with. Snap some pics and do a color op-ed in the ST Home section. That way we can all see the fuck slant eyed faces of these ingrate sons and daughters of these poor aged souls.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No, dumb fuck, u use your brains first. U think locals don't know how to set up a software development company? His so call software development company is taking business away from Singaporean created companies. U know how he does it? He is a PR!!!. He can under cut the price on any other S'pore software company because he does not own HDB flat and therefore does not pay mortgage on an overpriced pigeon hole, does not serve Reservist and lose 2 weeks of income every year, does not have his family living and going to school here. This Thambi shares a flat with 4 other fuckers from Chennai, and send back Sing money to India every month where his family can live like kings. In other words, he is a leech. SO why dun u open your cheebye eyes first.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This PAPSmearer is not interested whether this 'keling' runs a firm in Singapore that might employ other complacent, lazy and ungrateful Sinkees like the motherfucker PAPSmearer. This myopic Chink just wants FTs out regardless.

I am NATIVE BORN SINGAPOREAN CHINESE, and if that makes me a "chink", than yes, I am one and proud to be one. U, on the other hand is obviously a kekling loving cocksucker. i am apologise if I have offended your boyfriends in any way, so u can make it up for me tonight, and pucker your arsehole up for their apuneh lancheow. Ok.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

By the way, u are right, I am a mother fucker. Your mother's butthole was real nice and tight last night. did you notice how she had diffculty sitting down this morning? Ask her to show you the hand prints on her arse cheek. You will see that its the same size as my palm. She likes to get spanked. She is so NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. :-)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

By the way, u are right, I am a mother fucker. Your mother's butthole was real nice and tight last night. did you notice how she had diffculty sitting down this morning? Ask her to show you the hand prints on her arse cheek. You will see that its the same size as my palm. She likes to get spanked. She is so NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. :-)