• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Takashimaya Car Park Fee So Ex

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamat, this has nothing to do with low salary leh, bro

Just wondering anyone encounter same kind of charges from taka car park

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will set to go higher to maybe $10 an hour to attract high worth spenders who doesn't like to rush with crowds .

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sunday before 6pm every $3/hour and after 6pm $3/entry.
You must have enter before 1pm and out after 6pm. $20.48 is included GST.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always told my friends who have cars:

"If you can afford to have a car in SG, why are you making a fuss over parking fee?"

99% of them cannot answer my question, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"If you can afford to have a car in SG, why are you making a fuss over parking fee?"

99% of them cannot answer my question, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

100% agree. That what I tell them also. If can afford to buy car Why cannot pay for usage cost eg. petrol, ERP, carpark.
Paying for car installment and insurance+road tax(fix cost already more than 60% of the cost)

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

"If you can afford to have a car in SG, why are you making a fuss over parking fee?" 99% of them cannot answer my question, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I also told my friends, that if they can afford to buy a $300,000 HDB flat, why make a fuss when the gahment increases water bill or electricity bill by a small amount?

100% agreed that their flats must increase in value by the thousands but 0% says no to increase in water or electricity bill even by $10 a month.

If spending $20.00 is more worthwhile than getting into a $10 taxi, then i'ts perfectly fine for the convenience, comfort and time saved. Otherwise take bus or MRT loh!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never see any carpark rate 60cents/hr or rate below $1/hr.
Are you sure 60cents/hr or is it 60cents/half hourly?

Oops, sori! typo..ur right! per half hr. Sinda car park is outside the CBD gantry. You have to approach from Grange Rd side, and turn left into a small access rd. CP is below. But u hv to walk a bit lah..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If people can afford to shop at Taka, I'm sure they can afford the carpark fee.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, got $$$ to drive car no $$$ to pay for Car park?! There are cheaper parking space, behind wheellock open air car - still use coupon one.

Thank you for the suggestion, too many year liao not in sg, sometime blur like squid ma. what to do am getting older each day, hehe