• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why still not received from SIRS ?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend applied for the Self-Employed Person Income Relief Scheme (SIRS).He was successful in his application and was supposed to receive
the cash payout in May,July and October 2020. However,till today he has not received the 1st cash payout in May 2020.
Any bros received already ?
If the LJ govt want to help out,then give faster ,don't dillydally and give false hope to people in financial hardships.
KNNCCB !!!

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought I'm auto inclusive in the end need to apply for it. But your friend should have got the dough once he got the SMS stating when is the payout

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the criteria is that you have to be a foreigner to be eligible.

HELPS IF YOU GOT DIPLOMA FROM UPTRON ACL OR DEGREE FROM SOUTHERN PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
AND MOST OF ALL, IF YOU FOREIGN TALENT OR CECA

STINKAPOREANS GO SELL MORE TISSUE PAPER OR PICK UP MORE CANS AND CARDBOARDS

1585497003500.png

lee hsien loong | edmw animated gif

8lD7BvM.gif

AXWuo.gif

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Laughing Minion GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't they just disburse the 9K at one goal instead of splitting it up into 3 instalments?