• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Potong Pasir lost to PAP...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:41 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>52357.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>Author: $ Million Con job
Comment:

> Goondo: Potong Pasir town had grown with few new private condo next to St Andrew’s villageIt is unfortunate that Mr Chaim supports were not able to influence these new residents to support Mrs Chaim. However, I hope the spirit of Potong Pasir can continue to burn and one day be able to take this PAP political monster. Pls don’t give up… God will be with you as he will lead the people whom voted for Sitoh or PAP to see what kind of person he is and how he is his conviction to the support the people of Potong Pasir.

I believed Potong Pasir is not lost. It just went to a temporary break to allow Mr Chaim whom contributed to Singapore in bring out the spirit of Potong Pasir.

Not many people know this. The Actual vote difference is only 78 Votes after considering oversea votes.

Also it is Not true about the new resident in Condo area. Many of them are ex-Potong Pasirian who are CST loyalist. I am one of them.

What is very true are the new resident (Shitizen) mostly from PRC that tilts the marginal vote difference and the landed folks in Sennatte estate areas that Sitoh had done a lot of leg work that the Chiams could'nt do b'cos of CST condition.</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=center> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever... Just prepare to enjoy what Shitoh will serve up for the next five years.... Plenty of time for reflection bitches!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sitoh will demolish whatever CST built. he is not there to co exist, he is there to show that who is in control! stupid potong pasir residents who vote for pap, you will repent for the rest of your life!!!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam See Tong had such an unassailable percentage in previous elections. Yet he lost it all.

Why not consider the fact that his putting his wife in his place at Potong Pasir is a factor in the residents losing their confidence in him? That it is legal to do so is quite certain. Whether the residents endorsed it is another consideration. Based on the results, 49+% endorsed Lina Chiam. 50+% does not endorse Lina Chiam. It is not the loss of a few votes but a hugh percentage swing against his wife as candidate. To suggest that this swing is due to the few condo blocks is just a face-facing measure to cover up Lina Chiam's unpopularity with the voters.

To say that the potong pasir residents will repent for the rest of their lives show the hypocritical mentality of some of the opposition supporters. The PAP cannot say such things but they can. The PAP should not do such things but they can. When the PAP do it, it is wrong. When they do it, it is right. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Sitoh will improve the lives of the Potong Pasir residents. Instead of asking the residents to take the benefits and vote for Lina Chiam the next round, why not ask the residents to assess Lina Chiam's performance in Parliament as a NCMP and how she can improve the lives of Potong Pasir and Singapore citizens. Then vote for the better person the next round - Sitoh or Lina.

If, there is a next round.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of the shit you just typed, this is the only thing relevant. Maybe Shit-oh will be very good lor... lets all wait and see. Right now is Shit-oh 1, Potong Pasir Nil.

Why is it shit? The trouble with your kind is that if the PAP do it, it is wrong. You do it, it is right. If you cannot argue your way, then you use abusive words.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Linda Chiam was a wrong move by CST...maybe he put botak Phwee....probably be a better choice...but then again, this is wisdom on hindsight and armchair critic..:-P

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiam See Tong had such an unassailable percentage in previous elections. Yet he lost it all.

Why not consider the fact that his putting his wife in his place at Potong Pasir is a factor in the residents losing their confidence in him? That it is legal to do so is quite certain. Whether the residents endorsed it is another consideration. Based on the results, 49+% endorsed Lina Chiam. 50+% does not endorse Lina Chiam. It is not the loss of a few votes but a hugh percentage swing against his wife as candidate. To suggest that this swing is due to the few condo blocks is just a face-facing measure to cover up Lina Chiam's unpopularity with the voters.

To say that the potong pasir residents will repent for the rest of their lives show the hypocritical mentality of some of the opposition supporters. The PAP cannot say such things but they can. The PAP should not do such things but they can. When the PAP do it, it is wrong. When they do it, it is right. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Sitoh will improve the lives of the Potong Pasir residents. Instead of asking the residents to take the benefits and vote for Lina Chiam the next round, why not ask the residents to assess Lina Chiam's performance in Parliament as a NCMP and how she can improve the lives of Potong Pasir and Singapore citizens. Then vote for the better person the next round - Sitoh or Lina.

If, there is a next round.

thats why you are a dog and you admit it yourself in the other thread.

its your grand master who said residents in Aljunied will repent, FIRST! we opposition supporters only QUOTE what your grand master said with sarcasm.

Chiam See Tong did not lost it all because he did not contest in Pontong Pasir! if he contest in Pontong Pasir, you think your master sitoh can win??? what big swing you talking about! stupid twisted theory from a dog!!!

you are just a fucking foreign trash from pinoy land. get the hell of Singapore and back to your pinoy land to comment about your presidential election!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

its your grand master who said residents in Aljunied will repent, FIRST! we opposition supporters only QUOTE what your grand master said with sarcasm.

Chiam See Tong did not lost it all because he did not contest in Pontong Pasir! if he contest in Pontong Pasir, you think your master sitoh can win??? what big swing you talking about! stupid twisted theory from a dog!!!

you are just a fucking foreign trash from pinoy land. get the hell of Singapore and back to your pinoy land to comment about your presidential election!

I rest my case when I said people like you are hypocrites.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rest my case when I said people like you are hypocrites.

your command of English is very weak. your master said repent he meant it. WE said "repent" in sarcasm. which part did you dont understand?

in what way am i hypocrite? can you please enlighten me? i only speak my mind on you and your masters. :*::confused:

you are just a dog, can only be a dog with a brain of a dog. this is my most honest opinion on you and im sincere about it. pls im not hypocrite. :biggrin::cool:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
potong pasir lost cos lina chiam was there instead of benjamin pwee. and that was cos chiam did not have a succession plan unlike the other parties.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it shit? The trouble with your kind is that if the PAP do it, it is wrong. You do it, it is right. If you cannot argue your way, then you use abusive words.

Waah waah waah!!! cry like a fucking baby. I am not stopping you from using abusive words. You want to claim the moral high ground, I stay in the gutter whacking you upside down lor. :biggrin: 你走你的阳光道,我走我的独木桥 OK? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So saying that we are hypocrites and doing wat fucking face-saving measure etc... I feel is shit words. Hence I tell you as such. But I agree with you what, why you so unhappy? You say if there is still a next round, ie if there is still a Potong Pasir, ie if it is not absorbed into a GRC... Lim peh totally agree man. No need to argue who say shit, who is hypocrite. Lets just sit on the sidelines and watch the potong pasir versus shit-oh show. So far score is Potong Pasir Nil, Shit-oh 1.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believed Potong Pasir is not lost. It just went to a temporary break to allow Mr Chaim whom contributed to Singapore in bring out the spirit of Potong Pasir.

Ok lah, if want to feel better, this is a good break to let PAP Sitoh do up Potong Pasir nice nice for CST. When Potong Pasir is Sui Sui, then reclaim back from Sitoh in GE2016. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sitoh will demolish whatever CST built. he is not there to co exist, he is there to show that who is in control! stupid potong pasir residents who vote for pap, you will repent for the rest of your life!!![/QUOTE]

LOL..... that sound firmiliar......

Last edited:

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are just a fucking foreign trash from pinoy land. get the hell of Singapore and back to your pinoy land to comment about your presidential election![/QUOTE]

WHAT?!! IR123 IS A PINOY?!!!!

NO WONDER HIS ENGLISH IS SOOO POOR THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF 'HYPOCRITE'. THEN ANYHOW USE.:eek::eek:

NO WONDER HIS ARGUEMENTS ARE SOOOO WEAK AND OUT OF POINT.:eek::eek:

OH OH AND NO LOCAL IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL CALL HIMSELF A DOG, NOT EVEN SPCA STAFF. IR123 PROUDLY CALLED HIMSELF A DOG!!! THIS ALL MAKE SENSE, HE IS A PIECE OF FOREIGN THRASH!!:biggrin:

I am proud to exhibit the qualities of a dog: loyalty, bravery and faithfulness to my Master...

[B]HE PROBABLY DIDN'T HAVE TO SERVE A SINGLE DAY OF NS.

HE PROBABLY STOLE HIS JOB FROM A LOCAL WHO DESERVE THE JOB MORE THAN HIM!!!!:mad:

NO WONDER HE IS OK WITH SHIT-OH TERMINATING 16 PPTC STAFF AND STILL CALL IT A RIGHT DECISION. :mad:

NO WONDER HE DOESN'T RESPOND TO POSTS THAT CONTAIN TOO MANY LOCAL SLANGS AND CHINESE. COZ HE IS BRAINLESS PINOY!!:mad:

GO BACK AND COMMENT ON YOUR 'PENILE' POLITICS LAH!!SHOO U VERMIN!!!! STUPID PIECE OF S***!!!![/
B]
:mad:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's put odds whether there will be a Potong Pasir in 2016? I feel the chances of it being subsumed into a GRC is high. Thanks to the wonderful technique of PAP, maybe considered Ang Mo Kio GRC by some sleight of hand.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waah waah waah!!! cry like a fucking baby. I am not stopping you from using abusive words. You want to claim the moral high ground, I stay in the gutter whacking you upside down lor. :biggrin:

You motherfucking son of a bitch are just a loser who gets treated this way in real life and come here to vent your anger. :wink:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
You motherfucking son of a bitch are just a loser who gets treated this way in real life and come here to vent your anger. :wink:

Yep, I come here to vent a bit and have my fun whacking PAP internet dogs. What do you come here for? Some intellectual discourse on the political evolution of our nation, no doubt... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: