• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why ng teck siong and chiatilik were never SDPpy

what do u think of the 2 new political parties?

• brand new political parties with nothing much ado

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • clashes with sdp's ideals , so bo bian.

• attention whore and power hunger(for more attention)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they were, then they would have fulfiled my prophecy. especially ng who was with RP. if he ended up as sdppy, then obviously there was already a hideous plot exposed. hence, he could ve been shrewdly advised to set up a subsidiary for SDP.

same goes for chia who was always seen in sdp's activities but proudly branded himself as partyless for easier manouvering like setting up another subsidiary for sdp with ng conveniently.

on the face value, it's another new opp party. but seriously, behind the scene it's linked to sdp. it's nothing but another standby SDP refugee camp just in case SDP closes shop which should be pretty soon.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe after Mr Chiam say Bye Bye, NSP, RP, WP, USD, SF and SDP join SDA for two party system in Singapore?

wait! SDP, USD & SF means the same. they are out to confuse, connive and control. they are out to stop ALL opp parties from advancing further saving the butts for pap.

please be aware and pay careful attention as to why sdp's ardent supports, fans and partylesses do not join SDP but choose to set up new subdiaries.

something is now very right.:confused:

just simple CLUEDO mystery thread.

you wanna give some clues to solving this mystery?:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me share with you what these bunch of stalkers are doing behind some of your backs. they are the SDP IB - human rights, free speeches hypocrites.

DO NOT BE FOOLED!!

View Message lauhumku is on your ignore list.
View Message SwineHunter is on your ignore list.
View Message yellow people is on your ignore list.
View Message SwineHunter is on your ignore list.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar the hiao cheebye mouth, stirring shit again. Lost your job? Again??? Lanjiao lu lar lah!:oIo::p:p:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i initially also tot it could be selection #1.

but now seeing what's happening in SPP, opp parties members should get their act politically correct, i.e., we need strong, upright and just opp indian chiefs. one for each party. we definitely do not need little indians trying to act like indian chiefs. if that happens, it would be messy and more new political parties would be popped out.

everyone wanna rules.....then who's going to follow? definitely not the voters!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i initially also tot it could be selection #1.

but now seeing what's happening in SPP, opp parties members should get their act politically correct, i.e., we need strong, upright and just opp indian chiefs. one for each party. we definitely do not need little indians trying to act like indian chiefs. if that happens, it would be messy and more new political parties would be popped out.

everyone wanna rules.....then who's going to follow? definitely not the voters!

Cheebyemouth Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar, Fuck that arsehole and mouth that you have masquerading as genuine pussies!:oIo::p:p:p I must be from SDP hor?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have purple cauliflowered butt too? if not why so kan cheong?....unless u are another of my pet snake's cowardly clones.

i know u are good in duplicating. but being too good already expose your true cowardice and cut the crappy free speeches and human rights thingy. u just added hypocrisy with a big H to your notoriety.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have purple cauliflowered butt too? if not why so kan cheong?....unless u are another of my pet snake's cowardly clones.

i know u are good in duplicating. but being too good already expose your true cowardice and cut the crappy free speeches and human rights thingy. u just added hypocrisy with a big H to your notoriety.

How big is your butt hole now, cheebye mouth!:p:p:p and do you notice that your threads attract "alot of views" or not??? ...hahahahaahahahahahahaah....I am one of your biggest fans! Come to think of it, I'm the only one!:(:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: