• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHy must they shout my name and number when I vote???

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, I dun understand the need to shout. The other person was sitting next to her. Initially,I was bent on voting PAP but when they raise their voice I decided to cast my vote for Opposition.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, I dun understand the need to shout. The other person was sitting next to her. Initially,I was bent on voting PAP but when they raise their voice I decided to cast my vote for Opposition.

Lol u changed your mind cos they raised their voice at u? U very special leh

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
"lianbeng s/no. 1234!" haha lianbeng oso kana liao. :biggrin:

If a bastard like you can strike then all other heartlanders of your kind are lucky too I guess.

How many times does your ugly bastard mother suck your father's cock a week? Together with you and your bastard sister? :smile:

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just came back from polling centre.

The young guy in front of me sobbed after voting.:(

Election official shouted his name : Kuttu Mayam s/o Prata Lingam (formerly PWD, senoko station) ......:eek::eek:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from polling centre.

The young guy in front of me sobbed after voting.:(

Election official shouted his name : Kuttu Mayam s/o Prata Lingam (formerly PWD, senoko station) ......:eek::eek:

The Kuttu guy in front of you sobbing cause he saw you behind aiming his backside.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kena a shock when the person shout my name and reference number when I got my voting slip.

When I look around I did not see any necessity for that.... Who was she communicating with when she shouted? ...Shout for what?

So that the PAP and WP agents can cross out your box and make sure you don't vote again.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not shouting. It's just calling out loud. It's a democratic polling tradition and a necessity to announce and account for the identity of the voter to the contesting parties' polling agents. You should feel proud to be a citizen and voter, not worried or frightened.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a bastard like you can strike then all other heartlanders of your kind are lucky too I guess.

How many times does your ugly bastard mother suck your father's cock a week? Together with you and your bastard sister? :smile:

lianbeng complain u to sammyboy boss liao.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
after casting my vote,on my way home,heard quite a lot of comments.
take PAP's money but vote for the hammer.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
after casting my vote,on my way home,heard quite a lot of comments.
take PAP's money but vote for the hammer.

What do you mean by PAP's money???

It's Taxpayers' money- Your & My Money which we have contributed from taxes, such as GST, and other charges such as ERP, etc

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The oldest trick in the book: take $10, give back $2 and Sinkie sheep will kneel down and kiss the feet of their masters. :rolleyes: