• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why many Sinkies will die if interest rate goes up....

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please leh, i hope interest rate go sky high and kill all these lenders.
I lend zero, so i have zero problem if interest rate go up in singapore. The higher the better, more interest for me.

jw5

Loyal
please leh, i hope interest rate go sky high and kill all these lenders.
I lend zero, so i have zero problem if interest rate go up in singapore. The higher the better, more interest for me.

Should be you borrow zero, so you have zero problem if interest rate go up lah................... :rolleyes::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be you borrow zero, so you have zero problem if interest rate go up lah................... :rolleyes::biggrin:

yeah right. my bad.
i did lend money to some sinkie idiot, he gone missing, i cannot find him.

Yeah C K, i want my money back.

jw5

Loyal
yeah right. my bad.
i did lend money to some sinkie idiot, he gone missing, i cannot find him.

Yeah C K, i want my money back.

You lent to C K, not K C?

LOL.....................................................

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still waiting for COE to drop

Certificate of Entitlement prices for Category 'A' cars hit $73,100 in the latest round of bidding, up from $69,903 two weeks ago. According to The Straits Times, this is the second highest level since car-cooling measures announced in February. Premiums for Cat 'B' cars closed at $77,110. This is a decrease from the previous round's $81,751. Open category COE prices fell from $83,001 to $77,000, while commercial vehicle COE rose to $61,011 from $59,001.

- See more at: http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general/story/car-coe-prices-remain-high#sthash.MZebppN6.dpuf

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't blame the PAP for that. Borrowing money is an individual choice which each of us has to take responsibility for.

The majority of Singaporeans borrow money because they want to show off.

Who engineers the meteoric rise in the property market?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see...you are an unlicenced moneylender!

singveld outed as a ah long runner... actually if the borrrowers go burst, the lenders/banks will also fuck themselves leh. so better not borrow or lend , except borrow/lend to yourself like gahmen...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My thoughts exactly. Up your points.

That's why Germany die die wants to keep the Euro. Germany has one of the lowest home ownership in the world. Why? Because house ownership is out of reach for most Germans. Government keep wages down so that they can export to the rest of the world. When that was not enough ...they pushed for Euro so that the Germans can sell to the rest of Europe as well as prevent the southern European countries from competing against them with lower cost via currency.

Don't think you get it as you are a fake German.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ideal way is to minimise the loan quantum and loan period so that you can save on the interest payments. But with BTOs going for 300K+ for a 4bedder, most people can only afford it by maximizing both the loan amount and loan repayment period.
This is 'affordabilty' as define by men-in-white.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to work at a place where the Malaysian chinese office boy owned 2 condo's in Malaysia. In Spore he would go around in his scooter doing errands & you would often see him taking it easy between his errands reading the papers:smile:

Back then he would have been paid from SIN$1,000 to 2,000 in Sing$. In Malaysia that would be considered a very decent middle class salary. Many Sporeans wouldn't want his job as an office boy but for a Malaysian it was more than enough to buy a few condos:eek:

These office boys also save on rent by sharing terrace houses with fellow Malaysians in JB. It also gives them the opportunity to smuggle cigarettes (which are taxed at a lower rate in Mudland) in their scooter or motorbike compartment during their daily commute. Then they sell these cigarettes at a profit to desperate Sinkie chimneys.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who purchased
their high -priced HDB flats or Private properties
will default on their monthly mortgage payments to
HDB or Commercial Banks.
The HDB or Commercial Banks will foreclose or repossess
The HDB flats or private properties at a lower than market
Prices.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who purchased
their high -priced HDB flats or Private properties
will default on their monthly mortgage payments to
HDB or Commercial Banks.
The HDB or Commercial Banks will foreclose or repossess
The HDB flats or private properties at a lower than market
Prices.

I expect a lot of future standoffs between mortgage defaulters and the police. :cool:

Also akan datang: base jumping from the top of HDB flats, without a parachute.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect a lot of future standoffs between mortgage defaulters and the police. :cool:

Also akan datang: base jumping from the top of HDB flats, without a parachute.

jump from MBS? sure front page. hdb too common liao, newspaper also dun want report.