• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why many kenna Wuhan virus on Republicans side but non on Democrats side ?

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you seen the people at Trump’s rallies? None of them practices social distancing nor do they wear a mask. Being typically ignorant, they choose to look for conspiracy theories instead of relying on logic and science. When the solution is right in front of their eyes, like an elephant in the room, wear a mask and practice social distancing, goddammit! And they look like inbreds, which is not surprising as white supremacy groups are mostly republicans. They still believe that blonde hair, blue eyed people are more superior than other races, blissfully unaware that times have changed and inbreeding produces intellectually challenged individuals. Democrats, on the other hand, usually are more educated, and refined.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In any case, the virus is a biological weapon made by China to bring the world's economy to its knees and meddle with the US election.

The Tiongs shall soon find out about the fury of American vengeance. Go ask the Japs and Germans. :cool:

By the way, fucking over China has bipartisan consensus. D or R is irrelevant. :biggrin:

House Report (Dems)

Senate Report (GOP)

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any case, the virus is a biological weapon made by China to bring the world's economy to its knees and meddle with the US election.

The Tiongs shall soon find out about the fury of American vengeance. Go ask the Japs and Germans. :cool:

By the way, fucking over China has bipartisan consensus. D or R is irrelevant. :biggrin:

House Report (Dems)

Senate Report (GOP)
me have a different perspective

its a biological weapon alright ,that I am pretty sure ,but bio weapons are targeted at enemies at large and should never hurt yourself but this virus did China first and foremost

thus I conclude chinese scientist really really screwd it up ,they developed a monster without the ability to control it

I was the one of the very first to vouch that this virus is man made and not a natural diaster

because something was very very fishy and telling on how the commies were able to identify Wuhan district and seal that particular vicinity ...had it occured naturally it would be almost impossible to identify where such virus first took hold

overall ,me think ,China screwd up its experiment

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Democrates are pure evil disguised in a virtue signalling world caring piece of garbage human. Only fucking clueless uneducated people sided with them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China interferance in US election. Like what russia did previously. Only this time more intense eith targeted attempts at both US and UK leaders. Both countries sending aircraft carriers to south china sea and warned china about hong kong.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
because something was very very fishy and telling on how the commies were able to identify Wuhan district and seal that particular vicinity ...had it occured naturally it would be almost impossible to identify where such virus first took hold
It was first reported by doctors in Wuhan who were then silenced. It is not surprising as the first cases were detected there. Natural or man-made is irrelevant to detection. It is entirely plausible that a natural occurrence happens in one location first.