• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is Makaapa Banned?

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>What if our Internet cops aka the Internet Brigade with say 500 registered memberships here keeps giving you infractions?

Dear Nice,

Well then that will bethe demise of this forum, if they do that then everyone of us will soon be banned.

Then there will be another mass migration and Sam wouldn't want that for sure, I assume.

Cheers,

MM

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know there's something wrong with the system when Makapaa gets banned while Leetahsar continues to spam this forum with his low class rubbish

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know there's something wrong with the system when Makapaa gets banned while Leetahsar continues to spam this forum with his low class rubbish

there is just a couple of guys i really cannot tahan in this forum..

top of the list, that pathetic loser in thai, aka tonychat..

2nd is lee tah sar.. funny i never engage much with him, maybe just 1 time.. but i find him extremely disgusting..

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Nice,

Well then that will bethe demise of this forum, if they do that then everyone of us will soon be banned.

Then there will be another mass migration and Sam wouldn't want that for sure, I assume.

Cheers,

MM

<style></style>I beg to differ.The PAP Internet Brigade employs greater sophistication in destroying a forum.Its not done by mere banning of members alone.Almost akin to how PAP employs bankruptcy to keep dissidents in country arrest oppose to putting them behind bars by ISD.

Similarly I figure the PAP Internet Brigade degenerate a forum into a cess of shithole by posting inane ridicules and gobbledygook in numbers.Nothing new.It used to be done in other forums too for years.

Simply destroy the crediblity of the forum.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is just a couple of guys i really cannot tahan in this forum..

top of the list, that pathetic loser in thai, aka tonychat..

2nd is lee tah sar.. funny i never engage much with him, maybe just 1 time.. but i find him extremely disgusting..

The first guy is on my ignore list. He was an OK guy in the previous forum but he suddenly became an idiot after moving to Thailand. Dunno why...

That LTS is in a class of his own. This guy pretends to be a holy Buddhist while writing sick stories about underwear and peeping at private parts in swimming pool changerooms. He was banned many times but always comes back to spread his gay fantasies. Shameless. Now he has even become a political commentator hahahha

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>I beg to differ.The PAP Internet Brigade employs greater sophistication in destroying a forum.Its not done by mere banning of members alone.Almost akin to how PAP employs bankruptcy to keep dissidents in country arrest oppose to putting them behind bars by ISD.

Similarly I figure the PAP Internet Brigade degenerate a forum into a cess of shithole by posting inane ridicules and gobbledygook in numbers.Nothing new.It used to be done in other forums too for years.

Simply destroy the crediblity of the forum.

Dear Nice,

Forums are a dime a dozen (not literally of course), and the PAP internet brigade can do all the so called harm it wants but they eventually will still lose, for those who espouse notions other than free thought and free will face an uphill task and a taks akin to that of swimming against the oncoming tidal wave.

They may score small victories here and there but on the grander scheme of things they will lose the war, you just cannot stifle dissent and you cannot stifle dissent on the internet, the very thought and act of doing so is an exercise in futility.

Yes Dr. Miss Vivian can say that anonymity is an illusion then I say trying to catch forummers is a delusion.

Cheers,

MM

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Nice,
They may score small victories here and there but on the grander scheme of things they will lose the war, you just cannot stifle dissent and you cannot stifle dissent on the internet, the very thought and act of doing so is an exercise in futility.
MM

<style></style>Oh yes truth will emerge.No doubt about that.But PAP Internet Brigade will bury it with tons of hay.So that one has to sort of search a needle in hay stack.For example if this thread is to be hijacked.Two nicks from the Internet Brigade would jump in and quarrel amongst themselves.There....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a slow day, only Makapa can get this forum moving. If there is something that is wrong and everyone else has missed it, you can be assured that he will post it. I know that his titles can drive one up the wall especially his definition of SPG but it nowhere compares with the mindless drivel that comes out from some us. Just take it as a news ticker. Sure he is anti-establishment like many of us but that helps to balance the SPH brothel, the Chua sisters, etc

In any activity, one needs a catalyst to get things going and he is such a catalyst.

On the other hand, we have Bob Sim. Give me a stick of dynamite and I am absolutely sure where I can stick it in. No new info, no substance, no link, no nothing, spoiling thread after thread, killing decent conversations and it goes on and on.

My guess is that Bob has single handedly discouraged others from contributing and made it such a drag. You can see threads coming to halt when this low life makes a comment.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the other hand, we have Bob Sim. Give me a stick of dynamite and I am absolutely sure where I can stick it in. .

<style></style>Bob Sim is sort of Osama figure.An object fixed to direct all hate.But there are Bush Jr and Cheney and most importantly the moneyed lobbies who pulls the strings behind the scene....

Let's not talk of the fall guys.Yourself had been fingered by some here as the PAP apologist whose specialty is to speak half-truths and obfuscate .What say you?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>.Yourself had been fingered by some here as the PAP apologist whose specialty is to speak half-truths and obfuscate .What say you?
I myself don't even listen to myself. Its all bullshit, lies, half truth, manipulative prose etc. You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed again. Practically every one here knows that.

ps. if you read my posts backwards, it becomes clear - high praises about PAP.

You better off reading articles from DBS vickers on catbath and what not.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is a comedian needed in a company, you may want to apply for it! The joker is one of the most "higly respected forummers" indeed and you are his court jester!

Almost every cut and paste posting he had is anti-Singapore, anti-government, anti-PM, anti-SM, anti-MM, etc, etc. He is so skewed that he seems to be born with half a brain. Anyway some need to be entertained; he deserves a well-needed a vacation!

for a forum to be interesting and entertaining, we definitely need more witty spot-on comment like yours. you got my power points!:smile:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I myself don't even listen to myself. Its all bullshit, lies, half truth, manipulative prose etc. You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed again. Practically every one here knows that.

ps. if you read my posts backwards, it becomes clear - high praises about PAP.

You better off reading articles from DBS vickers on catbath and what not.

<style></style>Oh yes I read your posts and I am sure you do read mine too.Ok lets set aside for the purpose of this discussion whether if your are indeed a PAP dog or not.

But you put yourself as someone in the know.Always there in the midst of actions as far as local events or news are concerned.The man(or are you a woman?) who knows it all.Perfect story-teller or a snake oil salesman.Now this is something I refuse to buy.Even LKY cannot claim such credit.Unless his kakis informs him so.Likewise you come across as a person with access to resources unavailable to average sinkie..I can only think of SPH with such resources.What say you?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
to scroobal,

quit being a jealous cock lah. your istana tale is actually very boring! so please accept the fact.:smile:

U

UpYoz_olo

Someone zapped him with too many infractions so the ban kicked in. It lasts 24 hours.

The ban has got nothing to do with me. It's his peers that have done it to him. :rolleyes:

I checked and there is a list of 4 or 5 other members who have suffered the same fate. It looks like many guys are at war with each other. When are they going to learn to live in harmony instead of this constant state of confrontation?:confused:

NB eh CCB, why I zapped you and kena zapped so many times also neber kena banned huh?????????

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
<style></style>Catch no balls leh.I am simply saying one cannot fly the plane in auto mode all the time.Pilot has to do his job whether he like it or not.

I'm not a pilot and this forum is not a plane. The forum is a playing field. It's up to members to decide what games to play on the grounds and what the rules of the game should be.

I'm the groundsman. I'll pop by and mow the grass and repair the bald spots every week. Once a month, I'll add a bit for fertiliser. :biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a pilot and this forum is not a plane. The forum is a playing field. It's up to members to decide what games to play on the grounds and what the rules of the game should be.

I'm the groundsman. I'll pop by and mow the grass and repair the bald spots every week. Once a month, I'll add a bit for fertiliser. :biggrin:

<style></style>Are you implying that the playing field( forum's site) is owned by someone else and you are merely a boh chap gardener ?:p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
<style></style>Are you implying that the playing field( forum's site) is owned by someone else and you are merely a boh chap gardener ?:p

I own it but it's vacant land at the moment and I have no immediate development plans.

People are therefore free to use it as they so choose. Courteous, considerate people will take good care of it. Uncouth characters will litter, spit, shit and pee on the grass and find great joy in vandalising the place. It takes all sorts to make up the world. That's a sad fact of life.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
My 2 cents.

Postings from Scroobal is what keeps me coming back to this forum, and craps from Leetarbar drives me nuts and away from this forum.

Though I support the hands off approach by Sam. On the other hand there must be a line where he should draw to keep out the pest that is destroying this forum. Unless the community or forum software can do the work for him?! ( I really can't see the current implementation can take care of that ) :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Postings from Scroobal is what keeps me coming back to this forum, and craps from Leetarbar drives me nuts and away from this forum.

:rolleyes:

Click on Leetahar's nick and activate the "ignore" feature. You won't see anymore of his posts and threads. Add scroobal to your list of friends.