• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is LKY strutting the length & breadth of M'sia?

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
the chinese community should go out before the SG embassy and protest his presence on malaysian soil. lobbed some molotov cocktails, and black paint into the embassy compound. and yes, go burn that fucking SG flag.

We did not burn MY flag, protest at MY embassy when mahathir or najib came to SG. Did we? No, we did not.

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
“He was in Penang and Seremban for only 24 hours, and in Ipoh for only two days,” Chang told reporters after opening the state Gerakan’s workshop for local councillors here Sunday.

Wanted LKY to stay 2 weeks and walked every towns and streets ?

He was asked to comment on Lee’s view that the infrastructure in Penang was inferior compared to that in Ipoh and Seremban. “I think it is too easy for him to pass judgement. You were just there for one day, how much do you know?” Chang added.

Did chang know LKY enough to pass judgement about him? maybe he was accompanied by SG ambassadors. Impression and observation are all LKY needs. Afterall, LKY just speaks his minds about how he thinks. Just like many people could/would say SG is dirty, stupid, crazy place to live, base on their observation.

“Penang is the oldest city in the country. It faces a lot of constraints in its development because everything is already up and cannot be changed,” he said, adding that in George Town the constraints were manifold even to build a road. “It is not new like Ipoh or Seremban, which are easier to develop, and where there are ample land,” he said.

Please lah, US, OZ, NZ has easily 200 - 300 years of history and they continue to improve and modernise everyday. Cant means cant. Do just make out excuses.

On another matter, Chang said Gerakan would make its recommendations to the Housing and Local Government Ministry to set up a Local Agenda 21 Forum in local councils nationwide. He said it was important for non-governmental organisations and the public to have their say in the planning and execution of local council projects as it affected the community.[/QUOTE]

If problem does not exist, why recommenrdations? Nothing to do after finish eating?

Last edited:

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<i don't get it. its sg who wants a third bridge isnt it?
and for that we ask for sand ban lifted?>>

Typical mentality of a Hakka LKY. Makan people and still look like a victim.

Not only Hakka has it, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hainan or any dialect chinese has it too. In fact, most of the whites, black, yellow and brown also share the same mentality.

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls don't compare Tun Mahathir to the corrupt and senile old scum!

When Tun Mahathir stepped down in 2003, he refused to consider a Senior-Minister
post which the cabinet proposed. Indirectly he was telling old scum why cling on?

Senile old scum oh how I wish you die tonight!

mahatir withdrew membership from Ummo and then joined back later, mahatir supported Abdullah to become PM, then asked him to step down. mahatir wanted to do this, then later he wanted to do that. He never left the politic, he continues his legacy of in and out of decision he makes.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
His son is too green and inexperience to handle the cunning snake in Malaysia.

No choice so the cunning fox need to go down and handle them personally.

New Joke:

If you see a cobra and LKY in the belukar, which would you shoot first?

Haha..right answer gets NCMP seat!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why on earth, should a supposedly behind the scene , advisory FOREIGN POLITICIAN infringe into the arena of another countries..and making cursory comments on a stste government which is the major, and strong opposition party???????
IF, we got MARHATIR come here and start passing comments in AMK, Jurong.or any other town centres....MARHATIEER SURE will get bombardments from all over...and will told to fffffffxxxofffff.right?

when we go into a neighbours house..one should refrain frompassing uninvited comments and critism,,however well-intended it may be...

Lao Lee sure to expect some and more stinging remarks from the great unbeaten [only sacked from umno by Tunku].....Grand Sun/light [ marhatir...means that..in sunskrit]

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why on earth, should a supposedly behind the scene , advisory FOREIGN POLITICIAN infringe into the arena of another countries..and making cursory comments on a stste government which is the major, and strong opposition party???????
IF, we got MARHATIR come here and start passing comments in AMK, Jurong.or any other town centres....MARHATIEER SURE will get bombardments from all over...and will told to fffffffxxxofffff.right?

when we go into a neighbours house..one should refrain frompassing uninvited comments and critism,,however well-intended it may be...

Lao Lee sure to expect some and more stinging remarks from the great unbeaten [only sacked from umno by Tunku].....Grand Sun/light [ marhatir...means that..in sunskrit]

Only Tun Mahathir can handle this old ruthless scum. Now let's wait and see if he dares to respond
to Tun Mahathir; but chances are he will walk away with his tail behind his two legs.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mahatir withdrew membership from Ummo and then joined back later, mahatir supported Abdullah to become PM, then asked him to step down. mahatir wanted to do this, then later he wanted to do that. He never left the politic, he continues his legacy of in and out of decision he makes.

The issue here is he kena fucked by Tun Mahathir. Why don't you go & ask him if he has got the balls to respond to Tun Mahathir?

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
try to guess the mening of 'najeep and wife WORKS AS ATEAM..in tne kitchen?..bedroom??..or in the CABINET?? that Lao Lee can talk to her on state and political affairs????????...first in the international political arena....
only Lao Lee can tell.......

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue here is he kena fucked by Tun Mahathir. Why don't you go & ask him if he has got the balls to respond to Tun Mahathir?

LKY is a fucking coward. Hiding behind his kangaroo judges and his rigged elections.

LKY never have the guts to get a real mandate from the people in free fair elections.

BECAUSE LKY HAVE NO BALLS

LOSING HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF OUR MONEY AND LETTING HO CHING AND ALL OTHERS TAKE THE BLAME.

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

fischerman12

Alfrescian
Loyal
“He was in Penang and Seremban for only 24 hours, and in Ipoh for only two days,” Chang told reporters after opening the state Gerakan’s workshop for local councillors here Sunday.

Wanted LKY to stay 2 weeks and walked every towns and streets ?
Why comment on other people town, ask him to take a walk in Hougang or Potong Pasir for 2 hrs with all his grassroot leaders and he will see in singapore we also have slum and he did nothing so don't comment
He was asked to comment on Lee’s view that the infrastructure in Penang was inferior compared to that in Ipoh and Seremban. “I think it is too easy for him to pass judgement. You were just there for one day, how much do you know?” Chang added.

Did chang know LKY enough to pass judgement about him? maybe he was accompanied by SG ambassadors. Impression and observation are all LKY needs. Afterall, LKY just speaks his minds about how he thinks. Just like many people could/would say SG is dirty, stupid, crazy place to live, base on their observation.
see above
“Penang is the oldest city in the country. It faces a lot of constraints in its development because everything is already up and cannot be changed,” he said, adding that in George Town the constraints were manifold even to build a road. “It is not new like Ipoh or Seremban, which are easier to develop, and where there are ample land,” he said.

Please lah, US, OZ, NZ has easily 200 - 300 years of history and they continue to improve and modernise everyday. Cant means cant. Do just make out excuses.
Singapore only 49 years, and see the street of geyland, sungei rd etc beside the two town I mentioned, why he did nothing
On another matter, Chang said Gerakan would make its recommendations to the Housing and Local Government Ministry to set up a Local Agenda 21 Forum in local councils nationwide. He said it was important for non-governmental organisations and the public to have their say in the planning and execution of local council projects as it affected the community.

If problem does not exist, why recommenrdations? Nothing to do after finish eating?[/QUOTE]We too have many iniatives too don't we. Like job credit, spur etc but is it working.

For your info, I am a true breed Singaporean and I am proud of it. Don't degrade others if you do not care about our own peoples, then you have no right to say about others. Did LKY say what we have done wrong with our money or country money, for your info the abit of the money lost can do wonder for those people who need it.

fischerman12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry some of my post not reflected.

Old Plaza,

Why don't you ask LKY to take a 2 hrs walk with all his grassroot leaders to Hougang and Potong Pasir, do the peoples need upgrading? So don't comment about others when you did nothing in your own backyard.

As you Have said, peoples comment on SG, you already up in arm, so why not the malaysian. If we want to be better than do more in our backyard.

I like your reply cant mean cant. Do not make excuses.
Ask him to do more for the 2 opp wards lah. Full of excuses.

We have many iniatives too. It is to help others Like Job Credits or spur but is it working if we are than why need iniatives.

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY already openly showed his balls by sharing his views in MY ( yes, in MY ) how to cooperate nation-wise. unwise/unjust punishment and criticise only drive investors away.

Last edited:

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
We too have many iniatives too don't we. Like job credit, spur etc but is it working.

Working or not, I do not know. I am sure, just like any countries, stimulus programs are here to give the economy a boast. Not all kids that go to schools will come out a professor in later stage of their life. but it worths the effort/money.

Don't degrade others if you do not care about our own peoples, then you have no right to say about others.
I did not degrade MY people, in fact, there are just so many MY people who find their success here in SG, who would otherwise see their potential limited, should they continue to stay in MY. I only have some infavorable opinions on mahatir and some unfair policy implemented in MY.

Did LKY say what we have done wrong with our money or country money, for your info the abit of the money lost can do wonder for those people who need it.

Sure, government should always help the poor and weak.

Last edited:

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you ask LKY to take a 2 hrs walk with all his grassroot leaders to Hougang and Potong Pasir, do the peoples need upgrading? So don't comment about others when you did nothing in your own backyard.

What is wrong with Hougang and Potong Pasir compared to other towns? be more specific.

As you Have said, peoples comment on SG, you already up in arm, so why not the malaysian. If we want to be better than do more in our backyard.

Would you truly feel justified if Osama (NOT Obama) tries to preach to you the value of humanity and love?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY already openly showed his balls by sharing his views in MY ( yes, in MY ) how to cooperate nation-wise. unwise/unjust punishment and criticise only drive investors away.

Anyone in this world who crosses your scum boss faces litigation. How cum he has got no balls to sue Tun Mahathir for calling him Little Emperor?

:oIo:

fischerman12

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is wrong with Hougang and Potong Pasir compared to other towns? be more specific.

Would you truly feel justified if Osama (NOT Obama) tries to preach to you the value of humanity and love?

The residents is calling out for lift upgrading, but no is the answer then LTK have to use his TC sinking fund to do it, others towns no problem Govt subsidise, so don't comment abt Penang when the barisan have ruled for more than 40 yrs and only last years the opp take over, so LKY have no right to comment that Penang is a slum as compare to ipoh.For your info I have been to these two places and they are like any malaysian town.

What have LKY commented on the loss of investment by temasek and GIC, did he tell his minister to bulk up or be replaced? So don't tell the Malaysian how to run their country.

I do not like Osama, either I like LKY now, many policies he have started have backfired, and no accountability.

Ask him to sue Mahathier for calling him a emperor of middle kingdom, what Mahateir mean is LKY is not fit to rule anymore cos he has nothing new to offer. Will he sue I afraid not. Cos he LKY know mahateir is right.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. something just pop up in my mind.
2. the late lydia sum did some "intensive" travelling & visitation too before passing on.
3. rings a bell or what!