• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Amy Khor doing sentry duty at the polling station?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1594353191586.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think a totalitarian regime cares about obeying the laws it made?

Even the entire legislative process is a farce. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think technically the candidates are allowed to inspect the polling premises, but I'm not sure if they're allowed to be so close to the voters, perhaps someone can clarify.

But this is Sinkieland, don't expect consistency when it comes to implementing rules. :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall that several years ago, when PAP candidates were at the polling centers, the Honourable Justice Chan Sek Keong, ruled in favour of the PAP candidates.
Please click on Legal Career, to read about how he ruled on that matter.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please Google Chan Sek Keong, Attorney General of Singapore, at wikipedia, then click on his Career, to read about his decision about candidates standing within a polling centre

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls ask her stand there tonight when lights are off.
Right now, she scared the daylight out of everyone without knowing it... msg to John Tan for action

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is Gigene Wong? Get her to stand there together with Amy before Amy Khor get all the votes. If Amy wins, then she earn it by standing there,