• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why in tabletennis match, players must inspect each others' bats?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
check for what?
then why badminton and tennis, opponents don't need to check each others' rackets?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Borrow your thread.
Why in cycling event , when there are only 2 participants, the one in front keep checking left and right , and both of them going very slowly with the one in front keep checking left right . Is it checking whether the opponent is speeding up ?
Showing now.
Then only final lap then they sprint.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Borrow your thread.
Why in cycling event , when there are only 2 participants, the one in front keep checking left and right , and both of them going very slowly with the one in front keep checking left right .
Showing now.
i watching sgp vs jpn table tennis now on c5

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
chio?

1680_1_450.png

Profile​

Country
Singapore

World ranking
132 (Highest 122 on 2023/7)

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
wong xinru should quit table tennis and go join singapore airlines and be sq gal..Can meet rich men and marry into better future.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
check for what?
then why badminton and tennis, opponents don't need to check each others' rackets?
Check bat ? I didn't know that.
If they check the only reason I can think of is maybe they only allowed to use a certain kind of rubber for the bat.
Certain rubber has very strong screwing power maybe are banned.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Check bat ? I didn't know that.
If they check the only reason I can think of is maybe they only allowed to use a certain kind of rubber for the bat.
Certain rubber has very strong screwing power maybe are banned.
why opponent check not judge?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
no idea. i watch the sgp Jpn match they check each other bats at the start. don't know what they checking? super glue ah? hahaha.. really don't know. me not a table tennis person
I used to play table tennis and know that different rubber produce different impact.
Last time we call this kind of round bat as angmo barn. I always use rectangular bat. Angmo barn then is the competition bat. I never see rectangular bat in competition.
Rectangular bat holding of bat is totally different from angmo barn. Is held by using thumb and 1st finger.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I used to play table tennis and know that different rubber produce different impact.
Last time we call this kind of round bat as angmo barn. I always use rectangular bat. Angmo barn then is the competition bat. I never see rectangular bat in competition.
Rectangular bat holding of bat is totally different from angmo barn.
no idea sir..i dont think i have played table tennis more than. 6 times in my life to.date

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
no idea sir..i dont think i have played table tennis more than. 6 times in my life to.date
If you are not good with table tennis , then you won't be able to handle any of my opening ball..because when I screw the ball during opening, the moment you receive the ball, it will go out of the table . You must know and cover it in the correct direction to overcome the screw. If I cut the ball you can only receive by cutting else it will go under the net :biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
If you are not good with table tennis , then you won't be able to handle any of my opening ball..because when I screw the ball during opening, the moment you receive the ball, it will go out of the table . You must know and cover it in the correct direction to overcome the screw. If I cut the ball you can only receive by cutting else it will go under the net :biggrin:
too tsim for me