• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I Support the PAP

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has been able to attract some 9000 multi-national companies, because it offers First World conditions in a Third World region.

Good governance is having a good system that will ensure the country survives, so that citizens have secure lives.

In 2012, the Political and Economic Risk Consultancy ranked Singapore #1 for having the best bureaucracy in Asia.

The World Economic Forum’s ‘2011 – 2012 Global Competitiveness Report’ also reaffirms that Singapore has the highest public trust of politicians and the least burden of government regulation.

According to corruption watch-dog Transparency International’s ‘2010 Corruption Perceptions Index’, Singapore is perceived to be the least corrupt nation in the world.

Under the PAP, Singapore has one of the best health care infrastructures in the world, with various dignitaries and royals from the region patronizing local hospitals -- Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe even slipped in quietly for a 'secret cancer check-up' in 2008. The health care provision system is also one of the world's best, so good that some say it beats the proposed ObamaCare model.

Time magazine called Singapore the global paragon of water conservation. Through sheer effort, and more than a little desperation (Singapore imports less than half the population's water from neighboring Malaysia with agreements set to expire in 2011 and 2061), the island turned to desalination technologies to provide for thirsty citizens. The result is NeWater, which is non-potable wastewater filtered into high-purity H2O that can be used for industrial development and even drinking.

In many countries, 'public housing' conjures images of poverty, crime and places Rambo wouldn't tread without a Sherman. Not so here. Public housing is actually pretty good, with most of the population living in government-managed apartments -- it's just not cheap. In fact, far from poverty, Singapore has the highest density of millionaires at 8.5 percent of the population.

So, be HAPPY that you have the PAP for you and me.

I am not saying the Opposition cannot do this. But PAP clearly has the track record. And it will consistently deliver.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So, be HAPPY that you have the PAP for you and me.

It's good to see that there is someone else here that has not been brainwashed by the lame anti PAP brigade that has infested this forum.

You have an astute mind and the ability to appreciate what the PAP has done for the country. I have endorsed your message by adding to your points.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thomas Jefferson says a lot about this: “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”

Only an idiot FUCKTARD will use ILovePAP as a nick
But the flag of Singapore a country as the avatar
Confusing political party only one amongst many
With country to which citizens pledge their loyalty
Clearly this FUCKTARD's eyes have been blinded
By too much Lightning fairy tales and propaganda

This quote from Thomas Jefferson would be more relevant to the Sinkie situation:

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

When people fear the government, there is law and order and progress.

When the government fears the people, there is anarchy.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange. I could have sworn I saw points decreased.

It's good to see that there is someone else here that has not been brainwashed by the lame anti PAP brigade that has infested this forum.

You have an astute mind and the ability to appreciate what the PAP has done for the country. I have endorsed your message by adding to your points.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When people fear the government, there is law and order and progress.

Not necessarily so, depends on how the government is formed, how if ever it can be changed, what checks and balances are there to prevent the abuse of its powers, et cetera. When people fear the government, it is just as likely that there is no law and order and a regress back to the stone age.

When the government fears the people, there is anarchy.

You need to watch this video. Given that human beings have seen and experienced the advantages of civilisation, anarchy is a state that they will not want to see last long. On the other hand, anarchy or the fear of anarchy is always an unscrupulous way to achieve one's political objectives whichever end of the spectrum they may lie.

Last but not least, Thomas Jefferson also said:

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Yes, Mister "Clean Hands" did get his points upped by you know who.

[video=youtube;KFXuGIpsdE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFXuGIpsdE0[/video]

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has changed. IT WILL ALWAYS CHANGE. Everyone change. BUT THE CORE VALUES OF OUR SINGAPOREAN PEOPLE MUST NOT CHANGE.

Hardworking and NOT Welfare must be the principle of our existence. PAP despite mounting criticisms has stucked to this principle. That is why Singapore has prospered.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore has changed. IT WILL ALWAYS CHANGE. Everyone change. BUT THE CORE VALUES OF OUR SINGAPOREAN PEOPLE MUST NOT CHANGE.

Hardworking and NOT Welfare must be the principle of our existence. PAP despite mounting criticisms has stucked to this principle. That is why Singapore has prospered.

OK OK We all know already! As if we can't tell from your nick. Support also so loh soh and cheong hay!

It's ok to be a PAP supporter as no one can force u to change your mind but if u are working for their IB, i will give u a run for your money.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just another smear campaign by Lightning Scum
Trying to equate vote buying PAPzis with hard work
And all others as lazy bums dying for free hand outs

Truth of the matter is no First World economy
Is pure capitalist or pure communist
All are a mixture of both with the ideal mix
Depending on the society's situation
And chosen by the People as opposed
To dictated by useless self serving Gahbrament

In the Sinkie context due to decades of PAPzi's ultra right policies
To bring balance back there may have to be a period of adjustment
Where the government of the day will have persue welfare programs
Which would not have been necessary
Had White Scums not lost their bearings

Therefore to counter Lightning's smear campaign
It is necessary for other political parties
To craft manifestos setting out how their aims will be achieved
Without breaking the bank
And bring their message to the masses with help of that PA
Which for goodness sake stands for People's Association
Funded by taxpayer's money to boot
If the PA has been hijacked by White Scums
No worries there's always the internet

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP despite mounting criticisms has stucked to this principle. That is why Singapore has prospered.

why pap going to announce announce another new welfare package soon.?
kindly do not use your arsehole to talk. very smelly pollution even for the pap

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. We are very hardworking.

Damn it ! Give us back all OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOWWWWW !!:mad:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP must be supported.
All sinkies must join in the supporting of PAP

The best way to support PAP is using piano wires

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP must be supported.
All sinkies must join in the supporting of PAP

The best way to support PAP is using piano wires

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his fucking gang of PAP??? Why you never say today?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who wishes to curse and swear whether you are PAP or Opposition, go start a swearing thread. Please do not disrupt.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Well said. I have added to your points.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Piano wire say that more eloquently

I was expected you to say that, some sort of your trademark.

Lucky you took down those jamban pics, cos everything I see them, I feel like puking and therefore scroll down your posts.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was expected you to say that, some sort of your trademark.

Lucky you took down those jamban pics, cos everything I see them, I feel like puking and therefore scroll down your posts.

I am sure I said that in my posts today even if not all of them.
That LKY is a smear of shit on sole of shoe will come from finger tips without even my having to think of those words such as now.

Those jamban photos are nowhere as nauseating as that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY even if thats only a smear of shit on sole of shoe
That LKY be buried under those nauseating jamban will make that smear of shit on sole of shoe more appetising and more appealing to the masses.
Know that the shit and pee will go onto that smear of shit on sole of shoe corpse