• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do women like to eat SMELLY cuttlefish?

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea. I actually got lost trying to look for this cuttlefish shop. That food centre is like a maze.

KNN

Yes, they have different colored-zone markings.

They were renovated about 1 yr ago but ventilation is still very poor.

Nevertheless, lots of super delicious food there.

Always long queue is the claypot rice, zhi char stalls and soy sauce chicken rice stalls.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
17918500_pyf7w-Ozl19jhPEryLrjqWOjTmfQe5ZtWU6MVk7MCFI.jpg

i was at Chinatown area for a client's meeting this morning. Then my boss kept messaging me and repeatedly asked me to go to Chinatown complex food centre to buy her favourite crispy cuttlefish. And it aint cheap. One packet of SMELLY crispy cuttlefish is $21! She requested that I buy 5 packets for her! Goodness gracious, I even need to visit ATM machine to withdraw cash for this nonsense.

Why do women like to eat these SMELLY high cholesterol snacks?

Warning to you if u are her gf and u cheated her she will tear you kkj like tearing cuttlefish...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This stall real famous is not for it's cuttlefish it's the Ear Biscuits (Butterfly) and they won't sell you unless u buy one packet of cuttlefish then u can buy 2 packets of Ear Biscuits.

Now the 2nd generation keep trying to promoted the cuttlefish instead. People used to buy 5~ 10packets of the Ears but they make very little because its cheap. lol..........

The Ears are thin and very crispy and tasty, awesome titbits for beers.

1649235364107.png

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stall real famous is not for it's cuttlefish it's the Ear Biscuits (Butterfly) and they won't sell you unless u buy one packet of cuttlefish then u can buy 2 packets of Ear Biscuits.

Now the 2nd generation keep trying to promoted the cuttlefish instead. People used to buy 5~ 10packets of the Ears but they make very little because its cheap. lol..........

The Ears are thin and very crispy and tasty, awesome titbits for beers.

View attachment 141039
This stuff will break my teeth. No thanks.