• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do so many malaysian-chinese like to come to s'pore online forums to stir sh-it?!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why do so many malaysian-chinese like to come to s'pore online forums to stir sh-

My fellow chinese dog we chinks are all evil including that jah chink. All of us are evil chinks.

How many times must I tell you to speak for yourself and not others? You are inferior. You are evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why do so many malaysian-chinese like to come to s'pore online forums to stir sh-

Scared to put full name? I dare you to put my full name and smear me. This time round I will see it as i am monitoring you and will report police for defamation and cyberbullying. Will call the wanbao too to tell the whole world how evil jiu hu kia and you have smeared me when I did no harm to anyone. I am not means i am not. My conscience is clear. Nothing to fear.

Anyway this is proof I am not 24x7 in this forum as I would have seen the defamation by jiu hu kia the first time round otherwise and no need to ask Sporeans for help on a copy of the records to report police. A few days of 24x7 means everyday 24x7? Only morons will conclude like that. Just like morons who believe evil people who put a photo and name and nric of someone - records freely available from msia govt website while photo from facebook - and believe whatever said of this person is true. No need evidence at all. Lots of such morons in this forum.

Troll Sicko virus why trolling me in other threads but don't reply this post?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

How many times must I tell you to speak for yourself and not others? You are inferior. You are evil.

My fellow chinese dog first class bitch all we chinks are evil. We chinks are the most evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow chinese dog first class bitch all we chinks are evil. We chinks are the most evil.

Son of Bitch, go tell that to your Bitch mother and don't think everybody is your mother.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scared to put full name? I dare you to put my full name and smear me. This time round I will see it as i am monitoring you and will report police for defamation and cyberbullying. Will call the wanbao too to tell the whole world how evil jiu hu kia and you have smeared me when I did no harm to anyone. I am not means i am not. My conscience is clear. Nothing to fear.

Anyway this is proof I am not 24x7 in this forum as I would have seen the defamation by jiu hu kia the first time round otherwise and no need to ask Sporeans for help on a copy of the records to report police. A few days of 24x7 means everyday 24x7? Only morons will conclude like that. Just like morons who believe evil people who put a photo and name and nric of someone - records freely available from msia govt website while photo from facebook - and believe whatever said of this person is true. No need evidence at all. Lots of such morons in this forum.

No one wants to defame me with my full name and say I am this and that? I am all ready to go police and wanbao to tell the whole world of the evilness of jiu hu kia who made me a myth or legend for something that I am not.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Son of Bitch, go tell that to your Bitch mother and don't think everybody is your mother.

Shut up chinese bitch. You are the slave of me your master. You can only be rude to your underlings. Now make me a sandwich.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shut up chinese bitch. You are the slave of me your master. You can only be rude to your underlings. Now make me a sandwich.

Why should I be rude to my underlings? Only a low class scum do that. And you say I am your slave means I am one? Go to hell Sinkie Dog.