• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Christianity is still dangerous to humanity

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have any backup? It sounds rather rhetorical.

The most prominent one is Neo-Nazism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism) and Northkorea has pretty much not changed ever since it was created.

Communism is still looking pretty good on paper. Used in real life for quite some time i think it is clear by now that it is all wishful thinking. But who knows, somebody might pick it up from scratch again and start another cultural revolution when times are bad.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both nazis n communists believe in evolution.
Evolution is a very destructive ideology

Miss Kinana,
Either you have very little knowledge in Science or what you heard are just crappy misinformations. Evolution is not an ideology. Evolution is a natural Science with a lot observations of natural phenomenon involved. If you basic principle is wrong, how are you going to debate on evolution?

Nazis were not hard core evolutionist, that is one of the many deliberate misinformation propagated by your church leaders.

1. Evolution is not about the strongest or fittest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

2. Evolution is about natural selection.

Producing the fittest and purest breed of aryan race by Nazi is artificial selection. It does not compliance with the concepts of evolution that said it is the most adaptable that survived, not the fittest or purest.

The communist ideologies and methologies worked on artificial selection and control, not the natural selection of evolution.

Your really know nut about a very complex scientific subject!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Kinana,
Either you have very little knowledge in Science or what you heard are just crappy misinformations. Evolution is not an ideology. Evolution is a natural Science with a lot observations of natural phenomenon involved. If you basic principle is wrong, how are you going to debate on evolution?

The idea of evolution is part of the communist as well as nazi ideologies.

Nazis were not hard core evolutionist, that is one of the many deliberate misinformation propagated by your church leaders.
How do you know? What is your definition of hard core? What is soft core evolutionists?

]1. Evolution is not about the strongest or fittest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
]2. Evolution is about natural selection. ]
Evolution does teach survival of the fittest. That idea resulted in the slaughter of million of Jews and other ethnicities as well.

Producing the fittest and purest breed of aryan race by Nazi is artificial selection. It does not compliance with the concepts of evolution that said it is the most adaptable that survived, not the fittest or purest.
The Aryans kill other weaker races. Thats the idea. You don't even know evolution, ho to debate? Ahahahahahahahaha..............

The communist ideologies and methologies worked on artificial selection and control, not the natural selection of evolution.
They do believe in evolution, just like you.

Your really know nut about a very complex scientific subject!
I know it very well. Thats why I ran run circles around you in debate anytime.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Holy Nazi Heretic Miss Kinana,

Evolution is a natural science applied to the natural world. Capitalism and Communism are social ideologies applicable only to the human social world, impossible for the natural world.

The quote from the Master and Sifu Charles Darwin himself:
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.”

It is a misconception to believe that evolution is about selection of the fittest. The breeding of the fittest Aryan race was done under special, control and artificial selection, not the Darwinian concept of natural selection.

If your misconstrued concepts of evolution were to apply socially to sinkieland. That would mean RI and RGS are the fittest schools to survive, the rest of the schools ought to be exterminated. Miss Kinana, your misconstrued concepts of evolution can be dangerous to humanity if brought into implementation.

It is another misconception to believe the Jews were slaughtered because they were the weaker race. There were many Jews (60,000 soldiers) serving in the Nazi army, security forces, police and concentration camps as guards. According to record, 2 field marshals, 15 generals, 2 full generals, 8 lieutenant generals, 5 major generals. The deadly question is: "Do you accept Jesus?"

Yes, you will be fine. No, you will be slaughtered.

It is best sumed up with an unadulterated quote from the Bible:

Luke 19:27 Jesus said: "As for My enemies who would not have Me be King over them, bring them before Me and slay them."

At best, you effort serves only to drag in evolution as a co-player to be blamed. It does not eliminate the chief player. You will need to refute each of the 6 points in this post to successful eliminate the chief player:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....aka-Intelligent-Design)&p=1451072#post1451072

If any of the 6 points survive scrutiny, the statement still stands water:biggrin:

Miss Kinana,
with so many misconceptions,do you want to try further? I hope so, to help to me to surface more ugly truths, I will up your points for your excellent contribution:biggrin:

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The unadulterated quote from the Bible:

Luke 19:27 Jesus said: "As for My enemies who would not have Me be King over them, bring them before Me and slay them."

Imagine Sinkieland were to be ruled by biblical laws!

Who will fire the first salvo?
Tan, Ng, Yang or Kin?...the reader good guess.

Is christianity still dangerous to humanity? You decide.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you finally realised that nazis believe in evolution just like you la. Good for you, you are progressing my fren

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Kinana,
If distorting my words and meanings were to give comfort, I am more than happy:biggrin:
The discerned readers will be able to tell, don't underestimate their intelligence. All the proofs are cleared there.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Kinana,
If distorting my words and meanings were to give comfort, I am more than happy:biggrin:
The discerned readers will be able to tell, don't underestimate their intelligence. All the proofs are cleared there.

Reality is, nazis do believe in evolution , just like you. It's a historical fact that you are for,Ed to EU from

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The unadulterated quote from the Bible:

Imagine Sinkieland were to be ruled by biblical laws!

Who will fire the first salvo?
Tan, Ng, Yang or Kin?...the reader good guess.

Is christianity still dangerous to humanity? You decide.

no point talking about that fictional character called Jesus.............

he very lucky he kana crucified liao.............for trying to kill people that don't kowtow to him..............i would have sawed him in half with the smallest knife.........