• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are there more & more Ninjas' sprouting aLL over SinkieLand ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scary itsn't it ?..when you cant even see their reaL physicaL forms, and where they are coming from:

ninja2.jpg

ninja1.jpg

For NationaL security's sake, shouLdn't our reLevant Agency do something about it ?..:(

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it is scary. This is a show of stupidity. The more you have this, the more stupid the society become .

Last edited:

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I see one, I want to tell her or him to go live in Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Afghanistan!

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ninja - that's what my Indonesian maid's kampung boys called her, when she enrolled in an Islamic School (Madarasah) when she was in SMP 1 (Sec 1) in Lampung (Indonesia). She was the only one in that kampung who wore the hajib (long or full veil) as part of her school uniform, and the colour was dark blue. So when she arrived home from school, the boys would tease her - ninja, in fact that became her nick name in the kampung. But that was about 14 years ago, when it was quite uncommon even in Indonesia to wear the hajib (long veil) in the kampung.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scary itsn't it ?..when you cant even see their reaL physicaL forms, and where they are coming from:
For NationaL security's sake, shouLdn't our reLevant Agency do something about it ?..:(

Relevant agency like who? this kind of thing must make into law & that means constitutional changes.

1. Google Wahhabism

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_ban_on_face_covering

And if Singapore decides to follow France, which means no turbans for sikhs, no headgear or hats for abbots, priests, bishops, cardinals, no songkok etc. pls also remember when you see special forces wear fullface mask, you need to kindly ask them to remove becos it's against the law:eek: :biggrin:

ps. go court case cannot use newspaper cover face also! go Chinese funeral also cannot have those cover the head, Tamils also cannot use sari cover head.. ???

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for a start, the relevant agencies will throw your arse into the slam for making fun of the muslim under the sedition act.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are people who call themselves religious-minded, trying to show this by dressing in a peculiar manner, maintaining a peculiar way of life, and isolating themselves from the rest of society.
In my opinion, practicing a religion is by firstly TRANSFORMING your inner viewpoint, BUT leaving your EXTERNAL appearance as it is.
In China, the mosques looks like Chinese temples but are used by the Chinese Muslims. The Chinese Muslims converted to Islam much much earlier then the Malay Hindus and Buddhists.
Why must some people follow the style of Arabs, Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Pakistanis, Indians or other people who are Muslims. These people are totally different from those that seem to ape them in dress-code.
The original Malay sarong kebaya should have been retained by the people instead of discontinuing it in favour of Islamic garb bought from intelligent shop-keepers who peddle such dresses to the masses thereby enriching themselves.
The discarded sarong kebaya is today the iconic wear of SIA.
The Islamic prophet wore a turban and kept a beard. He had his reasons and maybe the environment where he was staying made him and his people dress in that manner.
But does that apply in Malaysia, Singapore or other nations?
Why doesn't the Arabs dress like the Malays.
I have spoken to an Arab buddy as to why the Arabs are not imitating the Malays in dress. He replied that why should they as ORIGINAL Muslims follow others who took on their religion.
I was amazed by his statement.
This sudden change came only after the overthrow of the Shah of Iran by the Ayatollah - a SHITE.
The masses of Muslims here in this region are SUNNIS.

Last edited: