• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are the Aussies doing so badly at the London 2012 Olympics?

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that all you know about China's all-rounder sports? China's medals, especially gold are in MANY MORE events than USA.
Make me laugh. 1/3 of USA medals come from swimming. Take swimming away from Olympics, USA will end at 36th position. LOL!

Wake up.

What about your ulu, low prestigious sports PING PONG, Badminton? How popular are they with other countries??? :rolleyes: What happens when these two games are taken away from China? Talk about taking away swimming and China sinks to the bottom. You can't discredit sportsman who are good at swimming where China also competes and they competes in almost every category. But it's not the same for PING PONG and Badminton for US and other countries. For Tennis and Soccer where is China huh? Booted out. :eek::biggrin:

Don't expect me to respect China with a pariah government.

http://izismile.com/2012/08/02/how_they_train_olympic_champions_in_china_56_pics.html

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympi...m-chinese-diver-until-she-won-gold-medal.html

Last edited:

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
bc most of young aussies especially the swimmers like to party and get drunk. so how to win gold? they still defend their silver medals. they like to settle for 2nd best. aussies r quite dumb sometimes

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about your ulu, low prestigious sports PING PONG, Badminton? How popular are they with other countries??? :rolleyes: What happens when these two games are taken away from China? Talk about taking away swimming and China sinks to the bottom. You can't discredit sportsman who are good at swimming where China also competes and they competes in almost every category. But it's not the same for PING PONG and Badminton for US and other countries. For Tennis and Soccer where is China huh? Booted out. :eek::biggrin:

Don't expect me to respect China with a pariah government.

http://izismile.com/2012/08/02/how_they_train_olympic_champions_in_china_56_pics.html

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympi...m-chinese-diver-until-she-won-gold-medal.html

You're so ignorant about sports in general, it'll be extremely agonizing to debate with you, REALLY.
Listen, take away ping pong and badminton, China will still be Lumber 1 on the chart.

Furthermore, you're so ignorant you should just stop commenting on subjects you know nuts about. You actually think USA is dominant in Tennis and Soccer? GET REAL please!

TENNIS

pvmPr.png

Single Gold medal match - Federer is Swiss, Murray is GB. Where is USA huh?
Mixed doubles Gold medal match - Belarus vs GB. Where is USA huh?

SOCCER
7BEDm.png

Men's Semi-Finals - Mexico, Japan, Korea, Brazil!! Where is USA huh?

China's golds are in so many more event, like sailing, weight-lifting, fencing, swimming, shooting, diving, etc. What about USA huh?

:smile: LOL!

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
the original thread is about australia doing so badly in the olympics 2012, not china or usa. china is leading in the gold medal chart. usa falls behind 2nd, but australia is on the 19th position. bc their young athletes like to party and drink. these are the young ones who like to take things easy.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
the original thread is about australia doing so badly in the olympics 2012, not china or usa. china is leading in the gold medal chart. usa falls behind 2nd, but australia is on the 19th position. bc their young athletes like to party and drink. these are the young ones who like to take things easy.

Here are your answers..

hgbLH.png

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanx for your comment. i do not disagree with your posts. firstly, labor govt problem especially juliar gillard. they cut funding. secondly, aussies r way too lazy and laidback. thirdly, young aussies like to drink and get drunk. fourthly, lack of athletes in this country bc lots of sports channels are paid. hence, the kids are not exposed to sports except rugby and cricket. overall, australia is a backward country produced lazy, laid back and drunkard athletes instead of hard working and ambitious athletes. who is to blame! the LABOR govt - Juliar Gillard

Here are your answers..

hgbLH.png

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're so ignorant about sports in general, it'll be extremely agonizing to debate with you, REALLY.
Listen, take away ping pong and badminton, China will still be Lumber 1 on the chart.

:smile: LOL!

You are not debating but conveniently ignoring and discrediting the American swimmers, saying things like removing their swimmers while China also participated and won medals. And you are a Cheena porlumpar here like besotted, RonRon and the other doggies under different clones and that's what i dislike and why i support USA. If there were no threads to brag about the Communist state and slam USA, i would not have chipped in. The characters here in this forum are the same - porlumpar China while badmouthing western media, specifically USA. Do u think i am going to waste my time debating with PAP doggies? Hell no. I will show u my ugly side and what a real asshole i am. :biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin::rolleyes:

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not debating but conveniently ignoring and discrediting the American swimmers, saying things like removing their swimmers while China also participated and won medals......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ....Hell no. I will show u my ugly side and what a real asshole i am. :biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin::rolleyes:

NWM, YOU WIN.

Looks like you'll never learn but hey! Stay away from subjects like sports, which you know nuts about. I'm stating FACTS, not siding with China.

Unlike you, blindly support USA and when called out, change subject and crap about "showing ugly side and what a real asshole i am". So childish.

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike you, blindly support USA and when called out, change subject and crap about "showing ugly side and what a real asshole i am". So childish.

Read my nick. Mai konglanjiaowei. Where got so easy sua-sua-kee? You a clone that i have long blacklisted. I just zapped u. Feel free to reciprocate. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read my nick. Mai konglanjiaowei. Where got so easy sua-sua-kee? You a clone that i have long blacklisted. I just zapped u. Feel free to reciprocate. :biggrin:

It's ok, go ahead. Zap, but you've lost all CREDIBILITY, but then, you didn't have it in the first place, right?

You think reputation points can win a debate, is it? Hell no, if you're an idiot, I'll whack you anyway.

Sorry lor, I've no time for your nonsense. If you like to zap, go ahead, doesn't bother me. LOL!!

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ok, go ahead. Zap, but you've lost all CREDIBILITY, but then, you didn't have it in the first place, right?

You think reputation points can win a debate, is it? Hell no, if you're an idiot, I'll whack you anyway.

Sorry lor, I've no time for your nonsense. If you like to zap, go ahead, doesn't bother me. LOL!!

Credibility is zero when all are posting anonymously under monikers and clones in cyberspace. After trolling u for weeks i notice u have many clones to boost your points. Is RonRon also one of your clones now that he has been missing due to embarrassment for his own folly? :biggrin:

Last edited:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure. Whacking China is my favorite past time in this forum. What can u do about it? :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Credibility is zero when all are posting anonymously under monikers and clones in cyberspace. After trolling u for weeks i notice u have many clones to boost your points. Is RonRon also one of your clones now that he has been missing due to embarrassment for his own folly? :biggrin:

Don't crap so much. If you so garang, why hide behind your clones and make a nuisance of yourself all the time?
LOL!! Reputation points don't bother me at all, so keep zapping and waste more of your time. You can rot for all we care. LOL!!

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The real reason why RonRon retire his nick and now posts as chorut. :biggrin:

Taken from LeMans2011 siggy.

SWVGC.jpg

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're delusional. Look at my nick. Join July 2009.

Better for you to wake up QUICKLY and stop snorting pot. LOL!!

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Self praise? Sure, why not? If I've it, I'll flaunt it. You leh?
C'mon, my posts show FACTS, and if you not happy, I can't help you. DEAL WITH IT.

LOL!!

Eh mai sia suay lah. PAP recruited this kind of moron. But it's good. See post#37. :biggrin:

Another moron is wMulew but yet to dig out his moronic statement. :biggrin: