• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are ghosts always dressed in white ?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometims Chinese zombie ghosts are dressed in Ching Dynasty government official attire, which is usually black.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone care to explain ?

Need explain bor ???

20111128.154601_pap01.jpg

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "angmoh gui peh eh, tnglang gui orh eh. thats why call angmoh gui kwailoh 鬼佬 lor!":biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ghost is transparent...or in different colors.

white is because they always appear at night - so white vs dark, you can "see" them. Other colours diminish visibility.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main question is, how do they keep it white and clean. No soil stains whatsoever. I think the only way to come back as a ghost is that your family must bury you with as many bottles of bleach as possible. I think thats the law of ghost.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I once saw a young pretty ghost. She is nude, wah-la!

Unless you are under 21, they will dress in white. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone care to explain ?

Actually is either white or red lor...cos these color look more scary mah..imagine if they dress other more colorful striking colors pple not scared liao..if black then cannot be seen also .