• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Chinese tourists so rude? A few insights

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no mystery here. Chinese tourists are rude because they're CHINESE. It's in the genes.

It doesn't make any difference where they are in the world. Sinkie chinks are no better. They have always been a nightmare to travel with.

Sinkie Chink rudeness manifests itself in many ways... they steal food from the buffet spread, they're always late and hold the rest of the group up, they demand disgusting chink food instead of broadening their taste bud horizons by trying the local cuisine, they're extremely quarrelsome and are overall pains in the ass.

Thanks goodness I'm of Burmese descent and I'm not a chink or I'd be behaving the same way too.

got fucking Burmese with surname Leong? Sired by Myanmarese bull elephant no doubt abt it!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
china-tiananmen_pek701_36094259.jpg

All these Aunties you also can find in SGP too!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“You cannot reason with these kinds of people,” Wang said. “They think they can do anything with their money.”

This is what happens when you get a little money and you think yourself the master of the universe.

Riches can't buy class.

BN-BC021_CHEN2_G_20140114043936.jpg