• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are asians ashamed of their own race?

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every ad i see in asians countries the models are mostly angmos.

It is understanable that if you are living in angmo countries the models should mostly be angmos.

But why in Asia too?

Do Asians feel they are ugly that they are not worthy of being models in ads?

Why like dat?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is understanable that if you are living in angmo countries the models should mostly be angmos.

But why in Asia too?

Why like dat?

why is this such a concern to you? I don't really care much about that.

If they want to use ang mor ad, let them use. why bother?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not true.

Malaysia must have Malay in the advert.

But why in Asia too?

Why like dat?

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

But why in Asia too?

Why like dat?

The Western countries became the dominant cultures since the Industrial Revolution. Before that era, it were the Muslims that were dominant and set the pace for what was desirable. At one time in history, it was the Chinese. Then came the end of the Age of Ignorance with the Age of Reasoning, Enlightenment and so on in the west which eventually led to the two world wars. Those led to the end of colonialism and ushered in the period of corporate colonialism - which started in the West.

To corporations - the bottom line is the most important thing. And what leads the way for that? Fashion. Fashion changes ensures a continuity in consumer spending.

It has been over half a century since the end of WW2, and the countries that were left in the dust at the end of the war have built themselves up while the factories in the earlier dominant coutries have aged and become inefficient. So a new cycle starts, with some overlapping. It is the natural course for world development. Money makes the world go round.

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lucky sinkie culture is not dominant. If not, you will see everyone giving up their balls willingly and bend down to be enslaved.

Last edited:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Western countries became the dominant cultures since the Industrial Revolution. Before that era, it were the Muslims that were dominant and set the pace for what was desirable. At one time in history, it was the Chinese. Then came the end of the Age of Ignorance with the Age of Reasoning, Enlightenment and so on in the west which eventually led to the two world wars. Those led to the end of colonialism and ushered in the period of corporate colonialism - which started in the West.

To corporations - the bottom line is the most important thing. And what leads the way for that? Fashion. Fashion changes ensures a continuity in consumer spending.

It has been over half a century since the end of WW2, and the countries that were left in the dust at the end of the war have built themselves up while the factories in the earlier dominant coutries have aged and become inefficient. So a new cycle starts, with some overlapping. It is the natural course for world development. Money makes the world go round.

Cheers!

well said. This is something a lot of people with misplaced patriotism simply cant understand.

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal

But why in Asia too?

Why like dat?

I agree why asians can't make their marks even including their own motherland.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

One, or more, of the following applies to you;

1. You are blind.
2. You can't differentiate between an Ang Mo or an Asians.
3. You don't know which are Asian countries.
4. You are seeing the same ads over and over again.
5. You have only seen less than 10 ads in your life.
6. You are f*cking over exaggerating.
7. You are a stupid racist trying to stir sh*t here.

Which are you?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Angmo brand must use angmo lah .. try advertise bak gua using angmo model and see what happens:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha!!! ang moh eat bak gua ...haha!!! good one sifu!!!

That why uncle .. Must see what product they advertise mah right ? if Chinese New Year those bak gua company use angmo as model eating bak gua .. Even my ah ma also stop buying bak gua Liao :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Advertisement is all about marketing a product to target certain kind of customers .

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true, most ad i see in asia use asian. with the hopeless economic situtation in angmoland, i foresee more asians models to be featured in angmogland ads.:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not true, most ad i see in asia use asian. with the hopeless economic situtation in angmoland, i foresee more asians models to be featured in angmogland ads.:biggrin:

more ads in obamaland feature 4 faces: angmo male or female, hispanic male or female, black male or female, and *with emphasis* asian female (only) *end of emphasis*.

asian males in mainstream obamaland ads are practically non-existent, except for comic commercials or ads depicting fools and geeks where the ugliest asian male is selected (for ad watchers to laugh at). and indians are regarded differently from "asians" in u.s. media as they are now accepted as the new model minority, compatible with whites, hispanics, and blacks in the looks and screen test department. :rolleyes:

but truth be told. angmo is still the best! :biggrin:

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it is true. What is really so nice about asian culture anyway?

Take for example this video below.
[video=youtube;SCvzXgXJbws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCvzXgXJbws[/video]

In the first clip, he went to nude beach with his wang out and all the ang mohs could not even give a crap. He managed to convince two angmoh girls to kiss him, one of them stuff his face into her chest and an ang moh girl is even bold enough to show herself topless for the camera. Will any asians behave like that?

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sorry I have to write another post as I can't put 2 videos within one post.

Now look at this video below
[video=youtube;jUZShrSjPKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUZShrSjPKE&list=PLE492541664F59872&index=13[/video]

Now when he went to Chinatown and just want to talk to strangers. Nobody wants to talk to him except for one young kid and and old lady who can't speak English and this is Canada, where the Asians are supposedly more westernized.

Asians are miserable because they saw their angmoh counterparts being so happy and free being whatever they want while asians are forced to conform. Plus all the stupid Confucian crap values their parents pour onto then does not help either.