• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whose fault is it?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the full article by clicking the following link: http://postimg.org/image/5i20j4yqd/

We know the true narrative concerning the founding of Sinkieland, the one in which Raffles is the founder.

However suppose we adopt the hype and twisted view of the PAP porlumpars, the sicko-fans (read: sycophants) that the so-called "Founding Father" transformed Sinkieland from a sleepy fishing village or vast swamp-land into a modern metropolis.

How is it that the metamorphosis transforms Sinkies into pilferers, rank second in a global listing after Argentinians?

I'm inclined to believe that locally-born Sinkies don't pilfer. The ones that do and who are responsible for putting Sinkieland on the ranking are naturalized Sinkies from thdirt (read: third and dirt) world countries such as Ah Tiong land, Ah Neh land and Pinoyland.

And who's ultimately responsible for the mess we're in now?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie-born and bred do pilfer. a true blue sinkie family invited me for makan at their expensive penthouse condo 36 stories up, and they served potluck lunch (i had to bring food too) with stainless steel cutlery from sia. even the tiny salt and pepper dispensers were from their sia flights. and to top it off, met a true blue sinkie couple (chap was in the same bmt platoon as i was in) in paris at the same hotel, and they were checking out while i was checking in. after an hour, we met at the same lobby again, and i was heading out for lunch while they sat at lobby pouting and complaining that concierge was rude to them. "what's the matter?" "we returned from lunch and wanted to take a shower before heading to the airport, but front desk won't let us!" "didn't you just checked out an hour ago?" "yes, but it's only an hour, and we wanted to just use the shower in the same room we checked out from. it's not like they have started cleaning it." "nevermind, you can use my room. there should be extra towels. here's my key. just leave it at the desk when you're done." "ok, thanks!" when i got back from lunch, picked up my key, and went back to my room, all the soap and shampoo were gone!" wtf??!!