• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whoa very heavy rain, can't see shit from taxi

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just finish gig at Jalan Besar, one towkay kept requesting old country songs. Although I am not vocals, kena forced to sing because we need the tips. Luckily old towkay hearing not so good and doesn't know I sing like crap and gave me big tips

I took a taxi home but suddenly it rained very heavily - not the usual drops but sheets and sheets pouring down

Damn scary man, cannot see shit until taxi driver suggested stop for a while and wait for the rain to become less heavy

Sure flood somewhere before sunrise and trees fallen

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heaven shedding tears for...???

Don't cry for me............:biggrin:

Some old fella will be reminiscing:

"Listen to the falling rain, listen to it fall
"With every drop of rain, & I love you more"

( "Rain" Jose Feliciano)

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crying ?
You think crying for despot whose neligience had
caused many Singaporeans to suffer in silence .
So many displaced lifes .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, a big tree branch also fell across the section of Aljunied road parallel to Geylang lorong 25 at around 3pm on thursday this week, after some slight rain.:smile: Just ask the Kopi shop owners there.