• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Will Attend WP's Mass Rally?

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to attend rallies. Every GE, millions attend the opposition rally. And what happened? PAP still wins most of the votes. Don't attend rallies. Just put that X on the opposition voting slip!

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Maximilian, online and attending LIVE Rally is very different! :smile:

The crowd is magnificent and emotional!

Don't miss WP's once-every-5-years Mass Rally.

It is during this period you are allowed to gather more than 5 persons legally and shout and scream ... LOL ... and you won't be charged for being member of an unlawful assembly ...

I WILL BE THERE to salute the speakers and to shake their hands!

With the "new media" in place, is there still a need to attend rallies?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MYFOOT123

Can I bring a fire crackers? I want to create a lively and party kind of atmosphere to cheer WP.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All jokers planning to attend WP's rally please make sure to give piority to PPLE LIVING IN WP CONTESTED WARD. Dun KNN squeeze them out. If you cant fucking vote for WP, make sure the guy who can gets in first

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
All jokers planning to attend WP's rally please make sure to give piority to PPLE LIVING IN WP CONTESTED WARD. Dun KNN squeeze them out. If you cant fucking vote for WP, make sure the guy who can gets in first

pap dog AGAIN trying to discourage/forbid people attending wp masses. KNNB. u so scare is it. fuck u. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

even b4 you post i already knew u would come here saying this. just waiting for u to take the bait. dumb retard pap dog. worthless.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is during this period you are allowed to gather more than 5 persons legally and shout and scream ... LOL ... and you won't be charged for being member of an unlawful assembly ...

Yeap! Is like Singapore play in Malaysia cup in final. All cheering with one common goal.
Is one in the 5 year must go even not supporting WP.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's pathetic that Sinkies can only go to Mass Rallies once every 5 years

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeap! Is like Singapore play in Malaysia cup in final. All cheering with one common goal.
Is one in the 5 year must go even not supporting WP.

Yes, it is more better than Malaysia Cup days. But the problem is when you are not voting for WP, then it give a false impression that WP will be getting the vote.

This has been happening for the past few elections.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Char_Azn is just jokingly asking us to let WP supporters get in first la...hahaha

Newbie readers should go google and see how huge the crowd had grown to during the Rally held in the open field at Hougang Ave 7 many many years ago!

So much so gov had to designate Hougang Stadium to limit the ever growing crowd!!!

pap dog AGAIN trying to discourage/forbid people attending wp masses. KNNB. u so scare is it. fuck u. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

even b4 you post i already knew u would come here saying this. just waiting for u to take the bait. dumb retard pap dog. worthless.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Char_Azn is just jokingly asking us to let WP supporters get in first la...hahaha

Newbie readers should go google and see how huge the crowd had grown to during the Rally held in the open field at Hougang Ave 7 many many years ago!

So much so gov had to designate Hougang Stadium to limit the ever growing crowd!!!

That is my whole point. Have U seen how pack it is. Those jokers need to let VOTERS WHO CAN ACTUALLY VOTE FOR WP to go in first. If U cannot vote for them, attend also no use. Let WP convince the voters first. That's more important. I blame all idiots who squeeze the real voters out for WP losing Aljunied the last time round

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap dog AGAIN trying to discourage/forbid people attending wp masses. KNNB. u so scare is it. fuck u.
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is my whole point. Have U seen how pack it is. Those jokers need to let VOTERS WHO CAN ACTUALLY VOTE FOR WP to go in first. If U cannot vote for them, attend also no use. Let WP convince the voters first. That's more important. I blame all idiots who squeeze the real voters out for WP losing Aljunied the last time round

so ...how can ppl here know who are the WP voters ?

Last edited: