• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wants the G-spot to be easy to find?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The G-spot is surely elusive for a reason, and a world in which a suitor might find his or her way there directly without tarrying would, to my thinking, be a very drab place indeed. After all, there is something rather wonderful about the great fan-dance of female arousal, the uncertainty, the intrigue, the wonder, that makes the arrival all the more pleasurable for both parties.

So yes, Mr Ostrzenski, the G-spot is indeed "not easy to find", but perhaps the seeking is half the fun.

- http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/apr/26/g-spot-located-cosmetic-gynaecologist

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just wave a stack of cash at a girl and any part of her body is the G Spot :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Surprised that this statement came from you....

No one believed I can get free sex easily. I was hoping changing my statement might help :biggrin:

Actually, the easiest way to hit the G Spot is doggie style. I have a 90% success rate in this position.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum's chao ah lien's g-spot is easy to find. Stick your middle finger into her cunt and wriggle draw an LOL inside and listen to her ecstatic screams, "That's it! that's it! LOL...LOL....LOL"!....LOL

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The easiest to Locate it, is to Let her hand guide your fingers ; Like YeLLow pages ~..
:smile:

callmebad

Alfrescian
Loyal
g-spot is easiest to find only when a girl is aroused
when a girl is fully-aroused, the g-spot will be swollen
enter from behind is the easiest way for the 'little brother' to hit the g-spot
another way is to raise up her pelvis region such that it is almost at right angle to the bed and enter in this way
can put one or two pillows or a liberator wedge under the buttocks to lift up the pelvis region

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The easiest to Locate it, is to Let her hand guide your fingers ; Like YeLLow pages ~..
:smile:

Let he fingers guide your 'rythm stick' to the target, that is the G-spot, where the fountain of water will flow, or someone had said here, "wave a stack of money" ( Big denomintion only), every spot body on her body is "gee sport"!:biggrin: