• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who the fuck is Dorlisa Johansson write to Shit Times ask PAP allow whole family multiple shitizenships?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
how ironic, contradictatory and obvious.... "for pracitcal reasons", is there a need to drag others outside your family for this???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely, they should get to keep their Sinkee citizenship. The children are angmos and we need more angmos.
given the choice as pre-teens they may prefer sinkie shitizenship after comparing the shitty breakfast at ikea to the die die must line up for kopi and kaya toast plus 2 mucus eggs at yakun or toast box. anyway, when it cums to ns labiability sons will curse their mother. however, if they are born in sweden and at one time have swedish shitizenship they may reclaim swede shitizenship by petitioning swedish authorities. euro authorities are very forgiving when it cums to reclaiming shitizenship by birthright as they need more people.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear spg dollisa, your request like sixty nine thousand similar requests before yours is received and under review by relevant authorities. we sympathize with your family’s situation as we have sympathized with sixty nine thousand others, but in all cases we regret to inform you that the answer is “no” (and always “no”). short of saying “fuck off”, we like to use this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful opinion, and let you know that sexceptions may be made in the future (when cows cum home) and due considerations may be granted on an sexceptional case basis only if you’re a member of an elite ministar household, such as living on 6.9 acres of land in a black and white heritage good class bungalow, all non-elite ministars be damned. hope you get the drift, and we may reach out to you shortly to ensure that your sons register for ns way before 16.9 years old if you so decide to force, oops, persuade them to renounce swedish shitizenship and adopt the world’s most powderful shitizenship that cums with the world’s most powderful passport.

regards,
whatdafuckareyouthinking

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the type of foreigner Singapore no need. Want all the good but don't want to contribute.

I say fuck her chee bye.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A quick glance at her Linkedin profile suggests that she is a Sinkie who married an angmoh, now upset because hubby or her mongrel brats cannot get Sinkie citizenship, for whatever reason.

Caretaker during Covid​

Self-employed​

Oct 2019 - Jun 2021 1 year 9 months

United States
Schools were closed due to Covid disrupting plans to return to work. I was a caretaker and facilitator of remote learning to my 2 children. We left the US and moved to Sweden at the end of June 2021.

https://www.hitta.se/dorlisa+johansson/stocksund/person/jgpssbj

(Swedish language. Translated by Google Translate)

Dorlisa Johansson lives in a villa in Stocksund. She lives together with Carl Henrik Johansson. Her birthday is August 31. Her villa is valued at approximately SEK 16,600,000.

https://www.dnb.com/business-direct...sory_ab.33e0b77ae58613434bcbfa0de7ae8144.html

Henrik Johansson Advisory AB
Dorlisa Johansson
Deputy Member of the Board of Directors

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot 2024-01-12 100922.png

She is a farking SPG Chinese changed name to Swedish name already still got the audacity to request for SG/Sweden/US citizenship for her children with all kinds of ranjiao CSB reasons?

For this type of PCB SPG, should revoke all her children's citizenship in advance immediately, no need to wait til 18.
-------------

My family and I live in Sweden. My husband is Swedish and our two children, aged eight and six, have dual citizenship.

However, their days as Singaporeans are numbered since they will need to choose their citizenship once they turn 18. My younger daughter was born in the US and has triple citizenship.

I do not look forward to the day when they have to give up their Singapore citizenship. As a Singaporean myself, I want my children to love the country I grew up in as much as I do.

Although we live abroad, my children have strong ties to Singapore, coming to visit friends and family once a year, except during the pandemic. The children love Singapore cuisine and are excited to be in the country every time we visit.

For practical reasons, my children cannot give up their Swedish citizenship, as they live and go to school here. They will keep their Swedish and American citizenships, and in doing so, will have no choice but to renounce their Singaporean one.

I hope the Singapore Government will consider letting Singaporeans hold multiple citizenships because in the long run, the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.

In Sweden, my children have participated in winter sports such as ice-skating and skiing from a young age. In future, they could perhaps contribute to Singapore by representing the Republic at the Winter Olympics.

With their native understanding of the inner workings of Swedish society, they could also help foster closer ties and business links between Singapore and Sweden.

--------------------

Like many Singaporeans who have pursued opportunities abroad, I have remained connected to my island nation.

We want to remain Singaporeans. Will you let us?

Dorlisa Johansson
----------

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kiasu sinkie mother, she said it herself, they have to make a choice when they turn 18, why is it she is making that decision now? IF they choose to continue to live and study in Sweden, then just visit SG as a tourist. Also, if the y have no more ties with the USA, then also no reason to keep the US citizenship...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So she’s just a typical Tiong Bu converted to Swede sounding name and trying to pass off as some upper class European. Cheebye cunt.

I knew it was highly improbable that a European will behave this way.