• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

Who should be deleted from Sammyboy? Cottonmouth or Ginfreely

• Cottonmouth

• Ginfreely

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss can give me a chance to keep the peace?

Taking sides labeling are all not good.

Ginfreely is family right? Let me try ok?

Can you move back her trivia thread to courtyard? Thanks.

Family need to be taught a lesson once in a while too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I find you to be more of a trouble maker than cottonmouth for reasons I have just explained above.
Your reasons are invalid and no logic. Obviously you condoned cottonmouth to spam AND RUIN my threads while you detest me for doing the same to others. You are unfair boss and the real trouble maker. Pui!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey @ginfreely

As i said i will do my best to keep the peace make sure cottonmouth and other members dont post offensive stuff or attack you. You have very nobly agreed also not to do that to them.

But if you want to quarrel with Sam and the other mods that one i cannot help you liao. Hope u understand.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your reasons are invalid and no logic. Obviously you condoned cottonmouth to spam AND RUIN my threads while you detest me for doing the same to others. You are unfair boss and the real trouble maker. Pui!
And I don’t even need to say the obvious difference between my spams that have no effect on other people threads to his defamation of me as slut hooker in my threads. You @Leongsam are condoning evil

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Patience sam. She is family

Why is she so nasty to everyone? I consider her to be family but it is quite common for family members to break all ties and move to some other country because of a falling out.

So why doesn't she abandon sammyboy and join HWZ or some SG reddit group if she hates all of us to the core?

Status
Not open for further replies.