• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who likes this position?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The key is how you interlock those legs.

It does not help that my little brother does not bend upwards. I believe it would be easier if it was. My PRC gf used to tell her how her ex bf would seduced her from behind and fuck her straight :(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as long as hers is shallow, should be ok, won't fall out...............................

How to be shallow if hers had squirted out babies and/or been explored by penises of multiple nationalities? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It does not help that my little brother does not bend upwards. I believe it would be easier if it was. My PRC gf used to tell her how her ex bf would seduced her from behind and fuck her straight :(

Fuck her ass lah, it's not a 'gay thing'.

Teach you the magic phrase:
我要操你的肛门!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Try not to be too acrobatic. Accidents may happen. :wink:

RHObS25979.jpg

bwahahahahahahaa...

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://rawfulnews.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/sexpositions.jpg

like this one?

The wrap-around

The man sits on the bed, with his legs outstretched. Then you climb on top of him, and wrap your legs round behind his back, while he pulls you towards him. Then you move up and down at a speed to suit you.

Yes brother! This is my favourite position. Sibey song one. The hand grab the girls butt cheek while both of you are grinding each other. Song lah :biggrin: