• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is GMS?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, I do admire your courage, effort, time and money spend to stand for what you believe in and to fight for what you are against in a democratic way.
you go ask any random person on the street they will most likely tell you rabid gohms aka i'm-always-correct aka i-always-have-the-last-word stands for sour grape, bicker king, glory hunter.

i can readily name you another 10 or 20 oppo parties/individuals who could rival him.

difference is rabid gohms has more time to spend in forums arguing with others on insignificant matters, writing long and senseless articles to massage his own ego so people know him better

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously folks, we want opp candidates in parleement, right?

if my evil twin ah seng is vocal enough to take on the pap, why deprive him the chance to stand for us?

WE SHOULD SUPPORT GOHMENGSENG!!

dun forget, even the oldman praised him b4.
if he stands 1-to-1 against a white scum, my vote goes to him.

if a monkey, rabid gohms and a white scum in 3cf my vote goes to the monkey.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
where was he at tiananmen square?
where was he at occupy central?
oh,,,,, he was not a HKie n in HK? ok

where was he at Roy's n HHH march?
where was he when TJS SFP walkabouts?
where was he at pink parade?
where was he when CSJ protested?
He was safe and probably instructedd by certain party to stay out of certain place?

he claimed he sold his HDB to raise funds for the election deposit? how much did he donate to Roy's case?

he alone raises more questions than the audit report of AHPTC,,,,,,

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng .... oh...actually Goh Meng Seng's moniker in SBF is a good target practice for zappers ... one of those nicks you can zap to help you to fulfil your 30+ zap cycle... it has no effect on him too..cos when his points go finito, Leongsam will give him more points...:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like his name meng seng. It rhymes.

Why didn't he add beng into his name too.

Meng is famous cos of ah meng. Seng is ah seng. If he added beng it would complete.

Goh meng beng seng. Super pai kia.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I like his name meng seng. It rhymes.

Why didn't he add beng into his name too.

Meng is famous cos of ah meng. Seng is ah seng. If he added beng it would complete.

Goh meng beng seng. Super pai kia.

Please dun associate me with this fake Fucktard Motherfucker Son of a Gun Fake Opposition...:oIo:

And I am seldom foul mouth like Tonychat...but for Goh Meng Seng...this is for you...KAN NI NA BU A PHUA CHEE BYE...

HENG GOU KAN :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like GMS is really a hated person in social media just like me....

owner2.jpg

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dedicate this song to ...

[video=youtube;TKy8OCxa0UM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKy8OCxa0UM[/video]

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Only people who lack substance in anything they put up, will resort to vulgarity and irrelevant flaming and trolling.

That is the best you guys can put up? Hmm... seems that the quality has dropped substantially for ....

Goh Meng Seng

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Only people who lack substance in anything they put up, will resort to vulgarity and irrelevant flaming and trolling.

That is the best you guys can put up? Hmm... seems that the quality has dropped substantially for ....

Goh Meng Seng
whahahahahahahahahaha :biggrin: