• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is GMS referring to? Gilbert Goh?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You also believe in UFO like GMS?

I think very likely he is talk about GG. There is no one else at the moment doing anything big except GG right?

No credibilty, yes. Mad, no. Honestly, he can be an intelligent chap if he wants to be one.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disagreement will always surface when they start to split profit$ and Credits... In the end it's wealth everyone is seeking!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Oppositions needs GG. He is the only one that can pull of a massive protest at the moment. We should support GG to do bigger things.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
b4 judging others like gms or gilbert, pls ask whether there is also a log in our eyes.

attention whores are like baey yam keng and the abc desperate housewife. when u put these 2 together, sparks shall fly :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Oppositions needs GG. He is the only one that can pull of a massive protest at the moment. We should support GG to do bigger things.

ppl who speak louder than action and ppl who action louder than he speaks are entirely diff category and breed.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the greatest stymie or obstruction in the opp camps is EVERYONE WANNA BE THE LEEDER AND RULES THE WORLD!

In the end, paps just need to sit back and let them kill each other off. they are now even sending shadowy ninjas into wp and create aspersion and instigate mistrust.

i hope wp would pls be aware and pay attention to ninjas insurgence.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, that is true. This must be overcome and so far the most promising one is GG. The rest just talk and no action, or even action, no impact.

the greatest stymie or obstruction in the opp camps is EVERYONE WANNA BE THE LEEDER AND RULES THE WORLD!

In the end, paps just need to sit back and let them kill each other off. they are now even sending shadowy ninjas into wp and create aspersion and instigate mistrust.

i hope wp would pls be aware and pay attention to ninjas insurgence.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sadly, that is true. This must be overcome and so far the most promising one is GG. The rest just talk and no action, or even action, no impact.

Bro I really beg to differ. Gilbert Goh looks promising on the outside because he was named the official leader of the white paper protest. In reality he is a xenophobe, he will shoot his mouth off at the most inappropriate moment. I bet you if he continues to lead the white paper protest, one fine day the whole movement will be derailed by him.

That's why I've always advocated that someone else should lead the anti White paper movement. This is too important to be lead by a known charlatan like Gilbert Goh who is at best, a bo-bo shooter, at worst, a saboteur who will betray you at the most crucial minute.

Gilbert Goh does not treat people with any respect nowadays and he has this "I'm waaaayyyyyy up there mentality" that is beginning to resemble PAP hubris. He has been put on a high pedestal that he does not deserve because of what he is doing at Hong Lim. But more and more people are becoming utterly disgusted with his condescending attitude, his sense of self-superiority, etc. The whole thing has gone into his head.

As a known xenophobe he will shoot his mouth off the most inappropriate moment and invite PAP to attack him and the whole movement. That guy is a ticking time bomb - mark my words.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

I agree that some will get their head too big when they achieve something. That is why we are human. Sometimes, we forget what we are first fighting for because after awhile, the "Self" become too big.

I do not know GG in person so I cannot comment on his character but the fact is that he is so far the only want that can pull off a mass protest big enough to make people think and the PAP worried. As long as he is still able to do that, he is still useful.

As for the "I'm waaaayyyyyy up there mentality", there are many in the opposition who are like this too. KJ is known to be so - That is why many left him during GE. Some also say LTK is also like this that is why he will sideline others. We all know that the Opposition are also just here for themselves. It is just that many of us are so disappointed with so many of PAP's selfish serving acts over the years that we start to think any Tom, Dick and Harry cant be worse than them.

Once this protests thingy gets into momentum, if GG screws up, people will fight to replace him. It is natural because many in the oppostions want to be in the limelight. By then, public will be receptive to such mass gathering and whoever leads is no longer important.

Human are habitual creatures, after doing something long enough, it becomes natural. It just takes time. Leaders come and go, most important is that the show must go on.

Bro I really beg to differ. Gilbert Goh looks promising on the outside because he was named the official leader of the white paper protest. In reality he is a xenophobe, he will shoot his mouth off at the most inappropriate moment. I bet you if he continues to lead the white paper protest, one fine day the whole movement will be derailed by him.

That's why I've always advocated that someone else should lead the anti White paper movement. This is too important to be lead by a known charlatan like Gilbert Goh who is at best, a bo-bo shooter, at worst, a saboteur who will betray you at the most crucial minute.

Gilbert Goh does not treat people with any respect nowadays and he has this "I'm waaaayyyyyy up there mentality" that is beginning to resemble PAP hubris. He has been put on a high pedestal that he does not deserve because of what he is doing at Hong Lim. But more and more people are becoming utterly disgusted with his condescending attitude, his sense of self-superiority, etc. The whole thing has gone into his head.

As a known xenophobe he will shoot his mouth off the most inappropriate moment and invite PAP to attack him and the whole movement. That guy is a ticking time bomb - mark my words.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know GG in person so I cannot comment on his character but the fact is that he is so far the only want that can pull off a mass protest big enough to make people think and the PAP worried.

What makes you think the PAP is worried? I think that is an assumption and wishful thinking. Worst than that, some marginal types are grasping at straws.

The fact is that the govt deliberately liberalised the use of HLP as a demonstration site to cater precisely for events like the anti-PWP protests.

The PinkDot.sg event at HLP has drawn almost 5 x the crowd as the anti-PWP protests and or 2 years running.

The govt is very relaxed and in fact congratulates itself for facilitating people expressing themselves at a designated venue. No big deal

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right in that leaders come and go. In this case gilbert must go. His bo bo shooting will derail the population debate and muddy the waters.

His arrogance is already showing and people near him at transitioning.org are fed up. If he is allowed to lead the anti white paper movement he will turn into a mini kj. That is why I keep saying another person must take the helm.

His colleagues are putting a rein on him already and commission of charities has become involved. People are disgusted with his "I am god" attitude. I think the movement is too impt to be derailed by a fly by night quitter like gilbert who cannot even secure a proper job in either Aussie or sinkie land

Bro,

I agree that some will get their head too big when they achieve something. That is why we are human. Sometimes, we forget what we are first fighting for because after awhile, the "Self" become too big.

I do not know GG in person so I cannot comment on his character but the fact is that he is so far the only want that can pull off a mass protest big enough to make people think and the PAP worried. As long as he is still able to do that, he is still useful.

As for the "I'm waaaayyyyyy up there mentality", there are many in the opposition who are like this too. KJ is known to be so - That is why many left him during GE. Some also say LTK is also like this that is why he will sideline others. We all know that the Opposition are also just here for themselves. It is just that many of us are so disappointed with so many of PAP's selfish serving acts over the years that we start to think any Tom, Dick and Harry cant be worse than them.

Once this protests thingy gets into momentum, if GG screws up, people will fight to replace him. It is natural because many in the oppostions want to be in the limelight. By then, public will be receptive to such mass gathering and whoever leads is no longer important.

Human are habitual creatures, after doing something long enough, it becomes natural. It just takes time. Leaders come and go, most important is that the show must go on.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

If you are in the know about GG, I suggest you share it here and give more details. Have it made known. As long as it is not made up, I'm sure many will appreciate.

What has he done to show that he is arrogant? If he is really so, his downfall is not far then.

You are right in that leaders come and go. In this case gilbert must go. His bo bo shooting will derail the population debate and muddy the waters.

His arrogance is already showing and people near him at transitioning.org are fed up. If he is allowed to lead the anti white paper movement he will turn into a mini kj. That is why I keep saying another person must take the helm.

His colleagues are putting a rein on him already and commission of charities has become involved. People are disgusted with his "I am god" attitude. I think the movement is too impt to be derailed by a fly by night quitter like gilbert who cannot even secure a proper job in either Aussie or sinkie land

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't reveal certain things that would compromise the identity of my contact. My contact is a major donor who wants to keep certain issues just between him and transitioning.org stakeholders.

Suffice it to say what I have posted is already public knowledge. The reason why others have remain silent is because they do not want to incur the wrath of opposition supporters who want to protest the white papers at all cost.

Bro,

If you are in the know about GG, I suggest you share it here and give more details. Have it made known. As long as it is not made up, I'm sure many will appreciate.

What has he done to show that he is arrogant? If he is really so, his downfall is not far then.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He got this bloody annoying and idiotic habit from manipulative bastard Scroobal. :rolleyes:

I will give leeway to GMs in this case. You can see the frustrating experience at dealing with a character like gilbert.

GMs is holding back his punches already. He could have gone for broke and taken that guy out.