• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who grew up drinking this?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I grew up and still drink fresh cow milk. Screw that disgusting artificial powder stuff, it doesn't taste like milk at all.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I grew up and still drink fresh cow milk. Screw that disgusting artificial powder stuff, it doesn't taste like milk at all.

Sigh, some lowlife's clone army mass zap me for this comment?? Grow up...or better still, drink more fresh milk, it helps:biggrin:.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anybody miss de tea, kopi, tai pao, char siew pao, fan choy, nor mai gai frm dis kind of tim sum restaurant? Tai Tong ish 1 of em...think got few more bery famous 1...all hand made...slup slup...nowadays...nothing cum close...haizz:(

tai%2Btong%2Brestaurant%2Binvitation%2Bcard%2B1954t_sm.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Can never forget the remark made by wooden in one of his speeches, could be at one of the national day rallies when he was pm.
He was complaining about the coffee shops increasing prices of "teh si", when it was only "tea and a few drops of evaporated milk".
Of course, as usual, he nato. But since then, I made sure to put "more than a few drops of evaporated milk" in my teh si, in order to enjoy the "swiss standard of living". :rolleyes:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can never forget the remark made by wooden in one of his speeches, could be at one of the national day rallies when he was pm.
He was complaining about the coffee shops increasing prices of "teh si", when it was only "tea and a few drops of evaporated milk".
Of course, as usual, he nato. But since then, I made sure to put "more than a few drops of evaporated milk" in my teh si, in order to enjoy the "swiss standard of living". :rolleyes:

De biggest expenses frm running a coffee shop cum frm de rental...tat huan he act blur...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
De biggest expenses frm running a coffee shop cum frm de rental...tat huan he act blur...:biggrin:

he always likes to talk like he is speaking for the people and with the people.................
whether he really is or not we can make up our own minds...............

jw5

Loyal
There was still Sinalco in Giant Vivocity until a couple of years ago. Don't see it anymore now. Kickapoo has made a comeback here but tastes different. Sorta diluted.

what about green spot drink, anyone remembers this? :wink:

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about green spot drink, anyone remembers this? :wink:

Yes, Green Spot was good. Real orange taste. Seems to be extinct now. How about RC Cola (think the RC was Royal Crown)? Used to buy this from a kampong mama shop after football practice. Ta bao in plastic bag with ice. Damn shock at 5pm!

jw5

Loyal
Yes, Green Spot was good. Real orange taste. Seems to be extinct now. How about RC Cola (think the RC was Royal Crown)? Used to buy this from a kampong mama shop after football practice. Ta bao in plastic bag with ice. Damn shock at 5pm!

RC Cola tasted like Coke or Pepsi to me. Just another cola, was good with ice after pe or football though. Refreshing.
At least now we still have coke or pepsi, green spot was unique but no more.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was still Sinalco in Giant Vivocity until a couple of years ago. Don't see it anymore now. Kickapoo has made a comeback here but tastes different. Sorta diluted.

kickapoo took over by pokka. now make in pokka new bottling plant at tuas.

as for sinalco, try google for it. there some distributors bring in from malaysia (i think) in small quantity.

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long ago, there was Magnolia chocolate milk in the bottle. Also strawberry milk. Also grape flavour drink.

There was also Canada Dry apple drink.