• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who ever fantasise having sex in hospital?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This will help sinkies make more babies? This will make Hotel81 lose a lot of business.

sexwardmainpic.jpg

A Chinese hospital has opened a luxury "love-making ward" where Chinese couples facing infertility woes can get help to conceive.

The "sex ward" is located in the Songziniao hospital in Wuhan, Hubei province. The rooms in the ward come fully equipped with red lamps, adjustable double beds, fluffy lamps and plush sofas - all to create a romantic atmosphere to inspire passion in patients trying for a baby.

The VIP rooms of 50 square metres each have all the necessary furniture and tools for successful sex, with even pictures illustrating the human genital structures, sex positions and customs.

What's more, there are sex videos on hand, along with various role-playing costumes and sex toys available on request.

And if all the above fail to work, you can call a professional "sex-pert" to come to your bedside to advise you on what you are doing wrong and what could be improved upon.

The sex-pert can also provide biological education to those lacking in anatomical knowledge.

According the architect of the special patient ward, the cost for decoration and furniture for each ward is up to 200,000 renminbi (S$39,475).

Despite the hefty price, the price tag for a night's stay at the ward is a modest 880 renminbi (S$173) after a discount.

The purpose of establishing the "Second Nuptial Chamber" ward was to provide an comfortable and appropriate environment to inspire sexual passion for infertile couples, said the president of the hospital Wang Shengdong.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Who ever fantasise having sex in hospital? Yes of course, have you seen the tight and almost translucent uniforms on some of those hot nurses?

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ever fantasise having sex in hospital? Yes of course, have you seen the tight and almost translucent uniforms on some of those hot nurses?

not just the nurses, got pretty chio doctors as well..........once had a Medical Check-up with a Chio doc. got a bit bored and my mind went a bit naughty. had to control like siao not to have a full blown hard on....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. no offence.
3. if horny and wants to bonk.
4. anywhere & everywhere can do hoh:biggrin:
5. gullible fools will only fall for such load of crap.
6. honest, i have had bonked on a nudist beach.
7. just shiok, raw!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

7. just shiok, raw!

Wah bro street73. This is interesting. Give us some FR here leh. Somemore in a nudist beach, cannot bring anything, cannot bring condom, that why do raw rite?! Shiok!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
with your partner or just some random lady on the beach?

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. no offence.
3. if horny and wants to bonk.
4. anywhere & everywhere can do hoh:biggrin:
5. gullible fools will only fall for such load of crap.
7. just shiok, raw!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah bro street73. This is interesting. Give us some FR here leh. Somemore in a nudist beach, cannot bring anything, cannot bring condom, that why do raw rite?! Shiok!!

hi there

1. bro, in aussieland.
2. you can do anything as long as you do it tastefully mah:biggrin:
3. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
4. yes, that is what raw is about.
5. honest, dafter sheep only know one position: missionary!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

No need translucent, these will do

A3.jpg
A2.jpg
A1.jpg
A4.jpg

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not fantasise.

I brought along with me an old fashioned pencil sharpener with a mirror during my stay in a hospital few years ago.:o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi joetys, can I use my medisave to pay for these services? :p

Thailand not in the scheme yet bro. But I am sure it doesn't cost much maybe like $100 per "nurse" here, hey you should know, so many "hospitals" along Ratchada Road.

SteadyPunPIPI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thailand not in the scheme yet bro. But I am sure it doesn't cost much maybe like $100 per "nurse" here, hey you should know, so many "hospitals" along Ratchada Road.

No wonder everytime I patron that soi, I feel very sick, need intensive care immediately. :p

Meesee ah meesee......... :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nurses yes, hospitals no.

Its really funny when my maid started to drive about 4 years ago and she was driving wife and me along Ratchada, passing by Huay Khwang junction where some joints are there I asked her if she know what they are she replied "rong phayabaan phu chai" = hospitals for men. Wife and I had a good laugh.