• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are these 2 fucks Stickyballs and Ultimaonline spamming the forum?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sam going to do anything about these 2 fucktards? Or is he going into his tortoise routine?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two are still ok. Wait till you get spammed by that one from Mayfair. That's true spamming.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One or both of them are probably refugees from Fuckwarezone. Ignore them if you think they clutter the forum.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
So long as you don't see these two photos with a litany of crappy spam messages, it's still bearable.

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Who are these 2 fucks Stickyballs and Ultimaonline spamming the forum?​

i am.stickyballs..u can call moi S.B. for short. thanks for starting a thread in my name. i am.honoured for good for bad or for worse. have a nice day..

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
some say I am.ahmeng,some.say I am.nightsafari and some bigcockman or k something numbers nickname or strawberry etc etc.
sorry to say, moi is none of them. but it's ok. everyone has their point of view.
again, thanks for noticing me. very much appreciated.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
some say I am.ahmeng,some.say I am.nightsafari and some bigcockman or k something numbers nickname or strawberry etc etc.
sorry to say, moi is none of them. but it's ok. everyone has their point of view.
again, thanks for noticing me. very much appreciated.
r u jurongkechil? i enjoy his body horror 50cent hole in tongue tropes :biggrin: