• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who AM I?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bar, i agree with you. I am hungry and yet foolish. those who never touch their heart n ask themselves such a question are either too immersed with everyday's rat race or refuse to face up to reality.

when u ask yourself and realise the answer, you won't be easily depressed.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bar, i agree with you. I am hungry and yet foolish. those who never touch their heart n ask themselves such a question are either too immersed with everyday's rat race or refuse to face up to reality.

the rat race and reality thingy is conditioned factors which one can choose. u can either choose to get attached to it, pissed by it, tormented by it...and finally depressed by it to a state of suicidal edge or u can just DETACH, break free and everything seems so easy going that even the air appears to be fresher.

it's the conditions and causes that bid us and that we allow ourselves to be attached to it. hence a confused state of existence emerged and unhappiness, frustrations and all the negative feelings follow. the ultimate would be suicide.

suicide is NOT the end to all your problems. conversely, suicide is the beginning of many other problems to the one and to those who he knows like his parents, friends, siblings and etc. suicide is like a PAUSE button. just like a show playing out in your vcd player, u pause and then go do some other thing. later u unpause and the movie continues. in suicide, it looks like the life of one has ended (Paused) but unknowingly to the chap, there's an afterlife and so the remaining of his karma continues with similar set of problems plus interests for the suicide he created along the way.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm King !

september11.jpg

try answer the simple question. do not get influenced by the real prick jacky chan's WHO AM I film.

when u ask yourself this question WHO AM I, u will be surprised to discover your true inner self, that is, the real you :wink:

I think I'm the son of God unlike the so-called 天子 son of heaven of China. 上帝 heavenly emperor was an ancient belief or worship that was a step higher than the son of heaven which was normally known as 皇帝 emperor (not referring to 黄帝 the Yellow Emperor). I'm a descendant of a Shang king or royal family. Even Jesus was lineage was the 14th generation of King David, who was the 14th of Adam. As a Kristo (Christ class), one probably has to be born of some royal lineage. I was the one given the rod of iron to punish the wicked (monkey god ?) like September 11th ? Why? I just do it.

There's a 上帝 heavenly emperor temple for Fujianese to worship here.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I'm King !

september11.jpg

who else is best in using "patriotism" here in singapore such as "patriotism in the highest level...."? the result: many who ignore their own trueself falls prey to the manipulators. how would their life be? not our business but they should know better themselves.

I think I'm the son of God unlike the so-called 天子 son of heaven of China. 上帝 heavenly emperor was an ancient belief or worship that was a step higher than the son of heaven which was normally known as 皇帝 emperor (not referring to 黄帝 the Yellow Emperor). I'm a descendant of a Shang king or royal family. Even Jesus was lineage was the 14th generation of King David, who was the 14th of Adam. As a Kristo (Christ class), one probably has to be born of some royal lineage. I was the one given the rod of iron to punish the wicked (monkey god ?) like September 11th ? Why? I just do it.

There's a 上帝 heavenly emperor temple for Fujianese to worship here.

like i said b4, many like to delude themselves. until they discover their deepest honest answer to WHO AM I, the one who continue to suffer would be oneself.

why do terrorists wanna go all those devastating evil works? they thought they are doing something spiritually patriotic. the outcome is not only deaths to them but deaths and suffering to many innocents.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple question with complicated answer.

what's your take?

since you know ..................emptiness is form...............form is emptiness

then you should know...................in truth, there's no such thing as ''you'' or ''i''................

### you are just a stream of thoughts that deluded itself into believing in its own existence....................###

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you know ..................emptiness is form...............form is emptiness

then you should know...................in truth, there's no such thing as ''you'' or ''i''................

### you are just a stream of thoughts that deluded itself into believing in its own existence....................###

very cheem!! god is dog, dog is god.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very cheem!! god is dog, dog is god.

talking empty talk . emptiness still got words meh! aiyah there is really no substance in everything....not empty but full not full but empty....lampah lah!!!
come limkopi with me singsongtalkcock...empty your brains and your heart....you see true emptiness...otherwise, all your head and heart filled with shit...cowdung!