• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Website To Know More Info On Giving Up My Spore Citizenship?

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros, can anyone share with me which website can I get more information with regard to the above? Am considering to denounce my S'pore citizenship.

Cheers!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something that i did not know until recently, if there is war in the region, you will not be able to give up your citizenship.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean work for the enemy, betray your country? yeah, LKY was a great WWII role-model for that.

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros, can anyone share with me which website can I get more information with regard to the above? Am considering to denounce my S'pore citizenship.

Cheers!

There is a questionaire to fill out when you renounce. I heard the SG govt wants to know your new Passport, Address, etc so they can keep track of you.

They wont let you go easily. You are Singapore government property in their eyes.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a questionaire to fill out when you renounce. I heard the SG govt wants to know your new Passport, Address, etc so they can keep track of you.

They wont let you go easily. You are Singapore government property in their eyes.

You can give them the white house address, if you are migrating to the States...:wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

Bro, not so serious till you want to "denounce"? Can "renounce" and not "denounce"?

I didn't think Immgration have any website to teach you how to denounce Singapore citizenship!!

:smile::smile:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

http://www.mfa.gov.sg/vancouver/renuncitizen.html

RENUNCIATION OF SINGAPORE CITIZENSHIP

A citizen of Singapore can only renounce his/her Singapore citizenship if he/she is of or over the age of 21 years and has acquired the citizenship of another country.

Please submit the attached forms http://www.mfa.gov.sg/vancouver/pdf/RenunciationForms.pdf
with the following:

Original Singapore passport;

Original Singapore identity card;

2 photocopies of Singapore birth certificate or the original Singapore citizenship certificate;

2 certified true copies of your Canadian citizenship card. Should the name on your Canadian citizenship card differs from your Singapore documents listed above, please provide documentary evidence (certified true copy) from the relevant authorities to substantiate the change (e.g. Deed Poll, Marriage Certificate, Change of Name Certificate, etc.);

Processing fee of S$35.00 (Singapore dollars) in the form a bankdraft, made payable to 'Commissioner, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority';

Male applicant, if applicable, please forward your current original Exit Permit to the Exit Permit Office for cancellation with a covering letter stating your intention to renounce your Singapore citizenship;

The attached Statutory Declaration form must be affirmed before a Consular Officer of Singapore or a person (e.g. Notary Public/Commissioner for Oaths) authorised by law in Canada to administer an Oath for any judicial or other legal process (with his/her official seal/stamp affixed). In addition, all attached forms must be duly completed and signed. Incomplete application/forms will not be accepted.

Your name written on the forms has to follow your Singapore identity card/birth certificate or Singapore citizenship certificate.

To countersign next to any amendments if any is made on the form. Use of white correction fluid/tape is not allowed on the Statutory Declaration form.

If you have lost your original Singapore passport, NRIC, or Singapore citizenship certificate, you are required to furnish a police report or a Statutory Declaration affirming the loss, duly signed before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or Justice of the Peace.

Applicants who reside in Canada, please submit your application to the Consulate-General in Vancouver. Processing time is 6-8 weeks upon receipt of completed application.

Last edited:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alternatively you can try this site is everything else fail

blk1.jpg

sccpl.jpg