• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which sneakers more durable ? Timberland or Vans ?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros.........

Which sneakers more durable leh ?

Timberland or Vans ?

i reckon comfort will be about the same since both are sneakers mah.....

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you buy cheap, you buy twice. :cool:

agreed, i am a stingy fucker who buys cheap things but walking shoes better buy quality ones,
its very annoying when you shiok shiok walked in your new shoes and after a year they spoil, and you have to season a new pair
better spend more and enjoy your shoes longer

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agreed, i am a stingy fucker who buys cheap things but walking shoes better buy quality ones,
its very annoying when you shiok shiok walked in your new shoes and after a year they spoil, and you have to season a new pair

Some things you need to spend a bit more, some things you can be frugal on.

Wisdom is knowing the difference.

If you want your shoes to last a bit longer, buy two pairs and don't wear the same pair for two consecutive days.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This type is bestest. Excellent road and off-road traction.

23__320x240_tire-tread-shoes.jpg

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some things you need to spend a bit more, some things you can be frugal on.

Wisdom is knowing the difference.

If you want your shoes to last a bit longer, buy two pairs and don't wear the same pair for two consecutive days.

for sneakers also ?

i know it works for leather shoes.......but sneakers made of canvas and plastic-like material mah

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal

Senor,

I am thrifty too.
Will not buy Adidas or Nike.

This brand is very good.
I wore everyday to work and outings.
Can last min. 3 years.

$50/3~4 years = WORTH IT
20210715_004943.jpg

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weinbrenner is actually a rebranded Bata. Something like Toyota vs Lexus.

Senor

No point buying branded as anyway they are made in 3rd world countries.
You are paying for their Ads.

Weinbrenner is not Atas brand but I had been using them over the years.

It is reliable and durable and lasting.
I trust these shoes.