• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which of the Nominees do you think will be voted in as Singapore's 7th President?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Electorate Base of Singapore, 2011.

Since 3 months ago, the PAP majority government was formed, and the ratio was 60% voted for PAP, and they hold more than 90% of the Parliamentary Seats.

Although our Ceremonials Presidential Elections is going to be another Wayang Case, I do sincerely hope that Tony is not voted in for the job... So... I would like to request every forumers to participate and have and intellectual discourse here.

REMEMBER you fucking cheebye 60% who voted for PAP, look at what has happened? What do you see in these 3 months? Yes, GST never increase to 10%, but what increase do you have?

1. Food & Commodities prices increases...
2. Utilities Bills increases... 12% increase on your electricity bills! KNNBCCB
3. Transportation Charges, billing increases... without value added services from SBS, nor SMRT... go figure!
4. Influx of FOREIGNERS! Remember what LKY says okay, 900,000 is coming in!
5. PRC complaining that neighbours shouldn't cook curry in their homes, KNNBCCB! FUCK BACK TO CHINA LAH! (Law Minister have to come and talk about this? what a waste of national resources)
6. HDB pricing is not coming down folks... it is going up up and away... young people can not get married and have kids (No HDB, go where to fuck?)
7. 60% of SINGAPORE GDP is directly and indirectly linked to Temasek Holdings, and yesterday, MediaCorp tried to cover up the news and discredit Tan Jee Say. (Besides, who knows what is SGP's GDP? who knows?)
8. KELONG INJUSTICES...

the list goes on...

Just a reminder to these fucking cheebye blur sotong 60% electorate bases...

Your chance is coming... your repent and regret got hope of turning the situation around.

Please discuss here, Who do you think deserve to be our 7th President of Singapore, and WHY! People who write well, with good researched information to support, I encourage brothers / sisters here to up the points as if you are reading a Field Report (FR)!

REMEMBER, DO NOT VOTE FOR TONY TAN, the Double Standards PAP guy... he is not speaking on behalf of the people, but for the benefit of PAP.

Please discuss these 3 people, out of these 3, who do you think will WIN, and WHY? 1. Dr. Tan Cheng Bok, 2. Tan Kin Lian, 3. Tan Jee Say.

Please discuss what are your likes and dislikes of these 3 Presidential Candidates.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIVE REPORT FROM SPERMINATOR POLITICAL JOURNAL 18th August 2011

Since yesterday, 17th August 2011, there are many people who booed Tony, and ask him to explain his actions about letting his son have senang NS whereas the rest of the Singaporeans have to pay with their lives, blood, and sweat to serve the more dangerous vocations...

I got a feeling that Tony Tan will not be voted, as his bad publicity is already too bad... he will only get support from the old people, who were all brain washed by PAP.

Don't waste your vote if you want Singapore to be better, DO NOT VOTE TONY, he is part of the PAP group... remember that...

Tan Kin Lian is out, as I don't see a President who do "Hi Five", whoever is their campaign manager need to be fucked in the ass real hard, and fired afterwards, because this is so cartoon, and so idiotic... I'll surely not vote for Tan Kin Lian.

Tan Cheng Bhok and Tan Jee Say have very good chance now.

here is my analysis after interviewing some of my older friends, and peers.

Tan Cheng Bhok appeals to the above 50s till death age Electorate Base, as he have charisma and he is for the people, and he is not part of the PAP croonies group, although he was in PAP before, but he truly represent the people.

Tan Jee Say appeals to the less than 50 till 21 age Electorate Base, as he have the tough image, that is the true representation of the younger Singaporeans, who want to see action being taken immediately.

The elderly have most of their assets taken cared of, so, I am appealing to the elderly who want to support Tan Cheng Bhok to support Tan Jee Say instead.

Reason is simple...

Tan Jee Say will do his best to challenge Pinky's policies, no doubt its ceremonials, however, Tan Jee Say is willing to give his utmost best to fight for the people... he is still young, and matured... with vigor and energy. Dr. Tan Cheng Bhok is elderly without energy... it is so difficult for him to execute his moves.

If we have Tan Jee Say in as our President, there will be alot of pressure from Tan Jee Say to challenge Pinky's policies... so...

Please state your political views here.

It is a good place to discuss and rally for support... I've stated mine, and I hope to hear from the rest...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TS can post such a question, this means he can't count, add, multiply, divide or know what is the meaning of percentages.

Which is just as well, since most forumers here are goners in life too.

You have plenty for company! LoL

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a serious note, the voters will feel as follows:-

Ah toni have the noble looks befitting and have the acumen to become prez .... in terms of making contacts with other countries' leaders .... for international economic marketing etc but .... downside is he is too close to pap ..... if opposition supporters are hell-bent ..... to have a voice .... this is this drawback .....

Ah Say is going all-out as opposition champion ... don't forget oppos 40% at election .....they will be feeling no fish, prawn also can mentality .... with the FT issues, cpf locking and etc etc ..... strategy of ah say in the coming days if hit the cpf, fts, GIC so on and so forth.... believe me ....it will strike a cord with .... the lower middle and poor ......

Ah Bock and Ah Lian fighting for scraps as both neither here nor there ......

According to my prediction head bobbings at the finish for both horses ah tony and ah say ..... one will win by a nose at the wire .....:o:eek:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
HairyLee,

please share your views about the presidential candidates, and who do you think will be the one for the job to keep Singapore on course? and keep a tight check and balance to PAP?

Seems like nobody is interested in discussing these?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not vote for Tony

Do not vote for Kin Lian

Vote for Cheng Bock

Vote for Tan Jee Say

I vote for Tan Jee Say, because he will have his Say to Pinky, and show the PAP croonies his Jeet Kun Do! And that will cause a big problem to Pinky... and that's what I want to see... accountability in the government, and behave truly like a public servant, rather than a dictatorship government.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You jokers still have not WAKEN UP .

PAP still have NOT lost power .
S0 no matter who you chose . It's still PAP 's men .

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will echoed what Bro Kiwibird quoted -

"Of the 4 candidates, 2 of them(TT & TCB) are EX-PAP, TKL had close links with PAP as the NTUC is a definitely PRO-PAP but became angry with the PAP because of a falling out for whatever reasons.

Only TJS was brave enough to go against the PAP openly as an opposition candidate in the last GE.

The Pro-PAP votes would therefore be SPLIT between TT, TCB and TKL. The hardcore anti-PAP voters would go for TJS and therefore he would be getting the more votes than TCB.

One should not vote TCB simply because one feels that he has the better chance of winning. Rather one should vote the candidate that is MOST LIKELY to be brave enough with BALLS of STEEL without any emotional ties or baggage to the PAP so as to effectively keep tabs on the PAP without FEAR or FAVOUR."

My vote goes to TJS and hopefully he will win and made LKY repent for the rest of his life...HAHA!!!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not vote for Tony

Do not vote for Kin Lian

Vote for Cheng Bock

Vote for Tan Jee Say

I vote for Tan Jee Say, because he will have his Say to Pinky, and show the PAP croonies his Jeet Kun Do! And that will cause a big problem to Pinky... and that's what I want to see... accountability in the government, and behave truly like a public servant, rather than a dictatorship government.

We share the exact same thoughts.
Sinkies still look up to authorities with deep respect and fear; Pinky have made his appeal, so these sinkies might betray themselves again.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
they all ex-pappy runnign dogs. same difference. pick your own poison/ elitist bastard who can't speak chinese.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly the term nominee applies when someone nominates them as a candidate for the presidency. Once the nomination is accepted based on the stated or required qualification on nomination day he is accepted and his candidacy is recognised. The returning officer makes the decision. He formally becomes a candidate. TT has the edge, followed by TCB and TJS closely. TKL will lose his deposit.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I amend my terms... I agreed with Scroolbal, Nominee is before formally recognized as candidates.

The term Nominee should be changed to Candidates (Presidential)

After reading what most bros have posted...

Seems like most bros already have given up hope... stating the fact that this Presidency will most likely be PAP's dog to win, which is most likely Tony as Tony have the Mediacorp's Propaganda advantage.

Which I don't agree.

I do agree with bro depeche (mode), most so far, as TJS the man with balls of steel is willing to stake everything, and speak up without fear or favour, sounds like a true Officer, and Gentleman to me.

Tony got too many things to answer for... one big issue which he failed to address is his son's NS liabilities, which angered the electorate base... especially those who served NS... Most Singaporeans are not happy with the WHITE HORSE system... and this alone will lose many votes from Tony... [My view is that out of the 60% die hard PAP fans, if the above 50s till death PAP die hard fans are voting, at least 50% of the 60% goes to TONY, which he should have a stable base of 30% votes from the electorate no matter what...]

Whereas, Kin Lian shoot himself on the shoes already doing that hi-five, and have not truly serve in a political environment. [Kin Lian is not from any political group, only worked in NTUC Income before... he behave more like a businessman, and relatively unknown... the Hi-Five move will lose interest from the masses immediately... I was shocked to see him doing the Hi-Five, which appeals to the 18 and below kids... so, even if the kids like to see a Hi-Five President, most will not want a cartoon character to shake hands with ambassadors, cut ribbons, carry babies... because Singaporeans have enough of Roti Prata President of 12 years... time for change] [The remainder voters from the PAP diehard fans of 30% should be split amongst Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Kin Lian]

Finally, for Mr. Tan Jee Say...

The united 40% Opposition Crowd who knows that Tan Jee Say is the only guy with balls, and will bulldoze Pinky will gain popular support... giving Tan Jee Say a safe baseline of 40%

My Take :

Tan Jee Say minimum 40% of votes, and will become 7th President of Singapore.

Tony Tan minimum 30% of votes, from diehard fans.

Tan Cheng Bock 20 to 30% with (10% variance), from diehard PAP fans.

Tan Kin Lian 0% to 10% with (10% variance), from diehard PAP fans.

And certainly this will create a check and balance for Singapore...

What are your views? State it here.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, please state your views here, no right or wrong.

My intention is to let everyone know that we still have hope of electing a impartial president.

No more bullshit from PAP, letting them elect their own President.

No more PAP dog President, especially prata man, I had enough of jokes from foreigners telling me that my what is the job of my President... KNN!

No more!!!

Singaporeans unite!!! Your votes are precious!!!

Don't waste it on Tony.

Don't waste it on TKL.

Focus and consider Tan Cheng Bock & Tan Jee Say...

As stated, I am focusing on my energies to write Positive Message for Tan Jee Say.

I've been reading so many discrediting information against Tan Jee Say from the propaganda Mediacorp... so, have your say...

This discrediting information about Tan Jee Say actually help gain awareness from the loyal 40% opposition party supporters to concentrate their energies to give Tan Jee Say a strong foothold, so I suggest to Mediacorp, better give Tan Jee Say some good exposure :smile: hehe...

Anyways, Temasek Review, and Online Citizen are doing a good job...

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
I amend my terms... I agreed with Scroolbal, Nominee is before formally recognized as candidates.

The term Nominee should be changed to Candidates (Presidential)

After reading what most bros have posted...

Seems like most bros already have given up hope... stating the fact that this Presidency will most likely be PAP's dog to win, which is most likely Tony as Tony have the Mediacorp's Propaganda advantage.

Which I don't agree.

I do agree with bro depeche (mode), most so far, as TJS the man with balls of steel is willing to stake everything, and speak up without fear or favour, sounds like a true Officer, and Gentleman to me.

Tony got too many things to answer for... one big issue which he failed to address is his son's NS liabilities, which angered the electorate base... especially those who served NS... Most Singaporeans are not happy with the WHITE HORSE system... and this alone will lose many votes from Tony... [My view is that out of the 60% die hard PAP fans, if the above 50s till death PAP die hard fans are voting, at least 50% of the 60% goes to TONY, which he should have a stable base of 30% votes from the electorate no matter what...]

Whereas, Kin Lian shoot himself on the shoes already doing that hi-five, and have not truly serve in a political environment. [Kin Lian is not from any political group, only worked in NTUC Income before... he behave more like a businessman, and relatively unknown... the Hi-Five move will lose interest from the masses immediately... I was shocked to see him doing the Hi-Five, which appeals to the 18 and below kids... so, even if the kids like to see a Hi-Five President, most will not want a cartoon character to shake hands with ambassadors, cut ribbons, carry babies... because Singaporeans have enough of Roti Prata President of 12 years... time for change] [The remainder voters from the PAP diehard fans of 30% should be split amongst Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Kin Lian]

Finally, for Mr. Tan Jee Say...

The united 40% Opposition Crowd who knows that Tan Jee Say is the only guy with balls, and will bulldoze Pinky will gain popular support... giving Tan Jee Say a safe baseline of 40%

My Take :

Tan Jee Say minimum 40% of votes, and will become 7th President of Singapore.

Tony Tan minimum 30% of votes, from diehard fans.

Tan Cheng Bock 20 to 30% with (10% variance), from diehard PAP fans.

Tan Kin Lian 0% to 10% with (10% variance), from diehard PAP fans.

And certainly this will create a check and balance for Singapore...

What are your views? State it here.

If TJS would be the EP...then Harry will have to repent for the rest of his life...
I always tot that Singaporeans would want a check n balance in the government right...now is the best time to vote TJS in...don't kPKB when TT won!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
another bold prediction from the resident self-proclaim politics expert.

we all know how accurate you are when you boldly declared that NO WAY tjs will get the coe. we also remembered how you declared kwa geok choo to be dead a good 2 years before she actually died.

your words are like shit, totally worthless:biggrin:

My tot is that TJS would get his COE because the pappies would wanted a 4 corner fight...if it's only TT and TJS, for sure he would be disqualified with some strange reason...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree again with Depech Mode Brother!

a 4 Corner Fight will dilute the votes... confusing the electorate base...

that's the intention... of the PAPPIES

PAP is banging on the fact that there are still 60% loyal PAP dogs supporters...

and Tony have the widest political exposure... it is just like GY in the previous GE 2011... mai seow seow...

But, then when LKY start to talk cock, the people voted in WP to kick PAP's ass...

So, this time will be the same... LKY better not talk cock...

If he do, TJS will surely get in to kick Pinky's ass.

But viewing from the public sentiments...

most singaporeans are already angered by the CurryGate incident, and the FT massive importation fiasco which PAP failed to address...

so, only TJS boldly speaking for people, my vote goes to TJS nevertheless!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TJS speech is not sincere enough, I dun like his aggressiveness, i think he will disagree with everything PAP proposes, which is not a good way.

No way for Tony Tan, so is TCB, both failed in chinese and sounds so fake....

I feel TKL is sincere in what he's saying.

Captain Singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
TJS speech is not sincere enough, I dun like his aggressiveness, i think he will disagree with everything PAP proposes, which is not a good way.

No way for Tony Tan, so is TCB, both failed in chinese and sounds so fake....

I feel TKL is sincere in what he's saying.

But people around me commented that they dun like the 'look' of TKL. They prefer those fatherly kind types like Tony Tan and Tan Cheng Bok.