• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which is more violent, the Bible or the Quran?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Numbers 31:7-34 God declared war on Midian, murdered every male including its 5 kings, kept 32,000 virgins, then ordered Moses to execute thousands of others including mothers and babies.

Whoa! Keep 32, 000 virginnnnnnnnnnnnnns...

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 God commanded: If the tokens of virginity be not found in a young girl, murder the girl.

I hope those christian father don't follow god's laws blindly and killed their own daughters who lost their virginity. LOL

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
128. Judges 21:12&16 except for 400 virgins, God murdered all the Benjamite women.

The bible is a holy or hole-ly book? It must be written by man. The same applied to koran:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 God commanded: If the tokens of virginity be not found in a young girl, murder the girl.

I hope those christian father don't follow god's laws blindly and killed their own daughters who lost their virginity. LOL

Onus is on you to show that correct interpretation is that Christians must kill daughters who lost their virginity.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Numbers 31:7-34 God declared war on Midian, murdered every male including its 5 kings, kept 32,000 virgins, then ordered Moses to execute thousands of others including mothers and babies.

Whoa! Keep 32, 000 virginnnnnnnnnnnnnns...

Do you know why God declared war on Midian? Betcha don't. Quick surf the net for answers now!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Onus is on you to show that correct interpretation is that Christians must kill daughters who lost their virginity.

God's law in Deuteronomy 22:20-21 is very clear, unless your language skill is poor. For good and for bad, christians always cherry pick what laws to follow and apply on non-believers. If you follow god's law strictly like the muslim brothers do, you ought to be circumcised, god's law is very clear on skill cutting for male in the old testament and new testatment:wink:

Only people living in the medieval age will still continue to hold a book obviously written by some salvage middle east men that says the earth is flat and 6000 years old, the sun moves round the earth as accurate and the absolute truth.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know why God declared war on Midian? Betcha don't. Quick surf the net for answers now!

The point of question is not why God declared war on Midian but on killing everyone except 32,000 virgins. Why? My point on bible writers special fondness for virgin is still valid:wink: Since you are so dumb, I repeat 32,0000 virgins. LOL!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point of question is not why God declared war on Midian but on killing everyone except 32,000 virgins. Why? My point on bible writers special fondness for virgin is still valid:wink: Since you are so dumb, I repeat 32,0000 virgins. LOL!

None of your points are valid. Demolishing them in one fell swoop is easy. But I prefer to educate you one step at a time, so you can discover for yourself how much you don't know and how much you have distorted the Bible to suit your own twisted agenda. So why did the events happen?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of your points are valid. Demolishing them in one fell swoop is easy. But I prefer to educate you one step at a time, so you can discover for yourself how much you don't know and how much you have distorted the Bible to suit your own twisted agenda. So why did the events happen?

Please educate us on the part about 32,000 virgins. I am not a bible scholar, even other christians don't know or read the bible as well as you:wink:

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please educate us on the part about 32,000 virgins. I am not a bible scholar, even other christians don't know or read the bible as well as you:wink:

One thing at a time, remember that I am leading you on a path of self-discovery here. First go find out what happened.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing at a time, remember that I am leading you on a path of self-discovery here. First go find out what happened.

Don't be hypocrite...tell us what is supposed to be the right understanding of 32000 virgins...

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be hypocrite...tell us what is supposed to be the right understanding of 32000 virgins...

Why would I be hypocritical just for asking you to find out the background for the event? Afraid that you would be proven wrong again?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would I be hypocritical just for asking you to find out the background for the event? Afraid that you would be proven wrong again?

When I post my finding, you said I am quoting out of context. But you refuse to post your version, you are hypocrite what else consider hypocrite? Numb skull orthodox idiot!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
19763175.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
What more scary is not the violent verses in the shitty story book Bible or Koran.... but the violences motivated or encouraged by them. Oh holy Bible! Oh holy Koran!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I post my finding, you said I am quoting out of context. But you refuse to post your version, you are hypocrite what else consider hypocrite? Numb skull orthodox idiot!

You were guilty of posting out of context Bible verses. I am only pointing out your errors. That does not make me a hypocrite since I did not post verses out of context.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What more scary is not the violent verses in the shitty story book Bible or Koran.... but the violences motivated or encouraged by them. Oh holy Bible! Oh holy Koran!

Which verses in the Bible, correctly interpreted, motivates and encourages readers to viooence?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wish i have the time here, 24/7, to reply to some of ur mischievous post.

Btw did u actually read the Quran....or at least the English text? Or u juz merely copy paste. Without reading the full context as to y such and such wars occurred?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which verses in the Bible, correctly interpreted, motivates and encourages readers to viooence?

Maybe for a start, tell me how many wars did prophet Muhammad s.a.w. fought during his life time?

Who started the war first?