• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which chiobu should I meet?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like asking got $5, $10, and $50 on the ground, pick up which one? Pickup all lah!

I guess you wouldn't mind this domination either...

ho-ching-1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
#2 is a SPG. She only wants white dicks. She's a veteran and her profile can be found in quite a number of dating sites. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Pii narong....you and i will be fighting over the same chai man........
Number 2 looks like the ver gatal type who can fuck a good fuck....kekekeke

:biggrin:

The name also damn slutty....
Laksa say is SPG....I got a dick longer than most angmos....maybe she make exception for me?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's an amateur mistake. No. 4 is clearly a fake profile. Her age was stated as 37, does the woman in the photo look like 37? Secondly, the lack of additional photos or photos taken with friends is suspicious.

I knew a few girls in the late thirties who looked like this. Some even looked young at 50.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too old!!!

Give me some suggestions, people. Who should I meet? :p

pssVKQY.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tJuLqVZ.jpg

APfI2up.jpg

qIPYJqQ.jpg

iJhTEku.jpg

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name also damn slutty....
Laksa say is SPG....I got a dick longer than most angmos....maybe she make exception for me?

SPG that means a keling kiah god like me sure got chance....

wait till i show her my long snaky tongue then she sure dont want any more angmoh lanjiao and beg for me to give her some serious tongue action man.......

yummy.... what a hot slut!!