• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where is Shulingla

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to come in as a guest here before I just got admitted after all those years.
Kena mark one leh.
Then I read the post by her that she was looking for me.
I dunno why
In the old Delphi forum we used to target and whack one another.
lol

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she has evolved into our Mayfair delulu. Now she hates everyone.
Don't pray pray, she was an actress at Mediacock before, so her hatred was deeply personal. We go a long way back during the Delphi days. My relationship with her was like the one with my mei-mei here, virtual and deep, 很暧昧因为很爱妹妹。 :inlove:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the same token everyone here may be a grandpa, ah pek , ah neh , ah lian, ah mei or ah moi
But I enjoyed my spats with Shulingla.
lol

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walanweeeeiiiiiiii
I google Sikodolauka and this post came up. I leemember this post very well.
Don't tell me that time I so fierce one?
lol

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Why does police kaypoh in civil matters
From: Sikodolauka 10:27 am To: ALL (1 of 6) 09-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Options Reply
Tenants do not pay rent. Landlord calls police.
Instead of police telling them that its a civil matter, they call in reinforcements and launch a massive raid on the tenants as though it was a terrorist den resulting in arrests of young children.
I fail to understand the Singapore police. Who is the head of this motley crew of uneducated men in blue.
Dont they have proper training? What was the immediate danger caused by the tenants that led the police to launch an attack. Just screams and shouts?
12 year old handcuffed.
Teenage daughter pinned to the ground and probably got molested in the process.
Fuck lah.
Only in Singapore does the police get involved in landlord tenant disputes instead of the courts.
Who the fuck was in charge blady stupid officer.
Third world country indeed.
I think the tenants should sue the police and the government.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one on Old Fart Lee and Lim Chin Siong
Very sad case of greed and power which still exists in Singapore.

Thumbs up
Old Fart backstabbed Lim Chin Siong the real PM of Spore

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Coffeeshop Chit Chat
- LKY backstabbed LCS the real PM of Spore (86 views)

Human nature.
Here was a young man (Lim Chin Siong) who did everything for this other man or snake (Old Fart).
To sum it up. LCS did everything for the Devil thinking that they are a team. But this snake of a Devil with a smile on his face played LCS out and threw him into a jail underground. Not only that, the Devil held LCS in jail without any charge. The Devil never produced him in court.
And now the Devil says he wants a quick death.
Yes, lots of them are waiting to imprison him in the after world.

Part of his jailing was to ensure that Lee Kuan Yew also had no competitors for the premiership during the early days of Singapore's establishment

Lim Chin Siong meets the Devil who would later go onto torture him by imprisonment.
As Chin Siong said, “The fact is that all of us were detained, without trial for ages. Not knowing when we would be coming out. That, I would say is a torture. A torture. You are detained for years, until such a time that you are willing to humiliate our own integrity. Until you are humiliated publicly. So much so, when you come out, you cannot put your head up, you cannot see your friends. Alright, then they may release you. It is a very cruel torture. It is worse than in Japanese time, when with a knife, they slaughter you. One shot, you die. But this humiliation will carry on for life. It is very cruel.”

Chin Siong - Malaysia 1995 - a few months before he died. At his funeral his children were surprised at government officials showing up to pay tribute, which shows that Chin Siong never talked to his children about his fame and adornment from the Singaporean people when he was a young man. Once Lee Kuan Yew's thugs got hold of him for years in prison, they obviously 'demolished' (a term Lee likes to use in referrence to his treatment of any challengers to his power) his essense, destroyed his spirit - no doubt through similar methods that lawyer Gopalan Nair experienced in June 2008 when he was put into Lee's prison where he had to sleep with a bare light on 24 hrs, on a hard cold floor (no bed) and no blanket, leading to shivering and on top of this, Chin Siong would have had to endure psychologically abusive interrogation and maybe even physical beatings - the end result was that for the rest of his life he was afraid to even talk to his own children about how great he had once been. Sad, very sad.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one on Old Fart Lee and Lim Chin Siong
Very sad case of greed and power which still exists in Singapore.

Thumbs up
Old Fart backstabbed Lim Chin Siong the real PM of Spore

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Coffeeshop Chit Chat
- LKY backstabbed LCS the real PM of Spore (86 views)

Human nature.
Here was a young man (Lim Chin Siong) who did everything for this other man or snake (Old Fart).
To sum it up. LCS did everything for the Devil thinking that they are a team. But this snake of a Devil with a smile on his face played LCS out and threw him into a jail underground. Not only that, the Devil held LCS in jail without any charge. The Devil never produced him in court.
And now the Devil says he wants a quick death.
Yes, lots of them are waiting to imprison him in the after world.

Part of his jailing was to ensure that Lee Kuan Yew also had no competitors for the premiership during the early days of Singapore's establishment

Lim Chin Siong meets the Devil who would later go onto torture him by imprisonment.
As Chin Siong said, “The fact is that all of us were detained, without trial for ages. Not knowing when we would be coming out. That, I would say is a torture. A torture. You are detained for years, until such a time that you are willing to humiliate our own integrity. Until you are humiliated publicly. So much so, when you come out, you cannot put your head up, you cannot see your friends. Alright, then they may release you. It is a very cruel torture. It is worse than in Japanese time, when with a knife, they slaughter you. One shot, you die. But this humiliation will carry on for life. It is very cruel.”

Chin Siong - Malaysia 1995 - a few months before he died. At his funeral his children were surprised at government officials showing up to pay tribute, which shows that Chin Siong never talked to his children about his fame and adornment from the Singaporean people when he was a young man. Once Lee Kuan Yew's thugs got hold of him for years in prison, they obviously 'demolished' (a term Lee likes to use in referrence to his treatment of any challengers to his power) his essense, destroyed his spirit - no doubt through similar methods that lawyer Gopalan Nair experienced in June 2008 when he was put into Lee's prison where he had to sleep with a bare light on 24 hrs, on a hard cold floor (no bed) and no blanket, leading to shivering and on top of this, Chin Siong would have had to endure psychologically abusive interrogation and maybe even physical beatings - the end result was that for the rest of his life he was afraid to even talk to his own children about how great he had once been. Sad, very sad.
These are standard AMDK teach down protocol design to whack any oppie toloh toloh

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
On reflection this happens everywhere not only in politics -at the workplace too.
everyone trying to sabok one another and want to be in the good books of their boss.