• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Mas Selamat?

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
"....We made a mistake. He's a very determined man and he was more alert and he outwitted us and outsmarted us and he's one up on us..."

Our Mr Dear Leader -

How can you say this..?

Our carefully chosen leaders and senior civil servants are highly capable, highly talented people. They are being paid millions of dollars of salary so as to avoid them being grabbed by private sector.

How can they be outwitted and outsmarted by Mr Mas selamat? You must be joking..

But come to think of it you may have your point. A witty and talented person need not be a nerdy rote learner who only knows how to score many distinctions in his examination.

If that is really the case, you might as well recruit him into your cabinet and let him in-charge of Home Affairs pofolio..? He will then be able to outwit and outsmart terrorists all over the world..

For full details:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_311183.html

Last edited:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years ago, it was reported that the police arrested a man who had been on the run for more than a decade. Location of the arrest? A HDB flat right behind Bedok Police Station!
So for Mas Selamat, I would suggest a house to house search behind the Cantonment Police Complex! And ummnn.......please send the million dollar reward check c/o sammyboy.com!:biggrin:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Follow on to what TS had mentioned. Below is the reply when reporter ask PM Lee on the whereabouts of Mas Selamat.

The reply from him as typed out word for word from the papers.

"We don't know. He could be here, he could be overseas. We have tried our best to make sure he doesn't go anywhere but short though our borders may be, they are difficult to watch all the time. Conceivably, he might have gone off but we don't know. What is the lesson out of this? Never let your guard down. We made a mistake. He's a very determined man and he was more alert and he outwitted us and outsmarted us and he's one up on us.
But the game is not over and one day we will catch him".

Seriously, I was laughing when i read this... I think he really sounded confused....
As the saying goes, 'If you can't convince them, confuse them!'

:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "We don't know. He could be here, he could be overseas. We have tried our best to make sure he doesn't go anywhere but short though our borders may be, they are difficult to watch all the time. Conceivably, he might have gone off but we don't know. What is the lesson out of this? Never let your guard down. We made a mistake. He's a very determined man and he was more alert and he outwitted us and outsmarted us and he's one up on us.
But the game is not over and one day we will catch him".

Seriously, I was laughing when i read this...

:biggrin:

ya lor ... me oso laff like crazy ...

wanted 2 make juz 1 or 2 sarcastic remarks on dat oso find it so diff ...

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Years ago, it was reported that the police arrested a man who had been on the run for more than a decade. Location of the arrest? A HDB flat right behind Bedok Police Station!
!:biggrin:

Looks like our security men have quite often been outwitted...

Another true story which took place many years ago:

Acting on a tip-off, a young police officer was assigned to lead a squad to conduct a raid at a provision shop for illegal 4-D activity. During those days, collection of illegal "ban ji pio" (万字票) was quite prevalent at those old fashion provision shops.

Brief information of the young police officer: Thinking he was an elite and best qualified person in the police station, this young police officer who was deployed to the force after returning from overseas scholarship study was a very arrogant and aloof chap. He would very often brush off suggestions / ideas put forward by detectives working under him. Put it plainly, "see them no up" (瞧不起人).

After checking every corner of the provision shop during the raid, he didn't manage to seize any evidence. Obviously, evidence was not displayed in the shop for him to gather. He would need to possess the necessary skills and experience to search for it. Naturally, it was a fruitless exercise. He led the squad walked out of the shop, feeling disappointed.

Nonetheless, the story did not end here.

Soon after the raid, one of the more experienced detectives returned to the provision shop. After calling the provision shop towkay to the spot where a gunnysack filled with rice for sale stood, he inserted his arm into the rice gunnysack. Minutes later, he pulled out few booklets which contained record of illegal betting slips.

He told the shop keeper that he was lucky this time and warned him not to regard them as useless bum and not to think that he didn't know where the illegal betting slips were hidden.

The shopkeeper got away that time simply because of the lack of camaraderie in the squad which conducted the raid. The experienced detectives are “lau kwee” (老鬼) and of course they knew the trick of the shop keeper. They did not give the young police officer the necessary co-operation and assistance because of obvious reason. He may have IQ but not EQ. He lacked skills and technique to work with his team.

But more significantly, the young scholar was outwitted by the provision shopkeeper.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mas Selamat is a reason for Home Affairs /Security to step up certain powers and increase in security spending and cum against political figures !

jw5

Loyal
That's a good question. I don't know the answer either. Can give me million dollar salary?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saddam_hideout_entrance-4dcfa65323.jpg