• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are they when the indons are bullying Singapore?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Suddenly we are talking about unity and cohesiveness when Sinkieland has long been invaded without firing a single shot. :rolleyes:

That is an internal issue and I do agree that we should keep screwing the PAP government for this unpopular policy.

So what else can the Singapore government do? Apologise to the Indonesians for voicing our unhappiness in naming the ships? If we do not stand on our principles we will be seen as weak and from then on they, the Indonesian hawks will continue with yet another round of dispute and like the proverbial thirsty sheep taking a drink from a stream, the Indo wolf will say "why are you drinking my water?" As an independent country we should not allow a bully country to walk all over us for no rhyme or reason without a bleat.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just propaganda to distract Singaporeans from real domestic issues

Exactly!! Domestic issues kong bay leow! They should focuss on citizens greviances esp on jobs issues, high cost of living, retaining of CPF, exorbitant price of pigeon flats, transport fare hike, etc etc.

Now back to irrelevant issue. Y called them "terrorists" and yet sprinkle flowers on the "terrorists" graves? Wayang? Is all abt wayang kult. So lets press them on domestic issues!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now back to irrelevant issue. Y called them "terrorists" and yet sprinkle flowers on the "terrorists" graves? Wayang? Is all abt wayang kult. So lets press them on domestic issues!

LKY paid respect to Usman and Harun at their graves when he visited Indonesia.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly!! Domestic issues kong bay leow! They should focuss on citizens greviances esp on jobs issues, high cost of living, retaining of CPF, exorbitant price of pigeon flats, transport fare hike, etc etc.

Singaporeans must focus on the following:

1. LHL trying to fix the opposition
2. Shortage of hospital beds
3. MRT breakdowns
4. MEWR going after Aljunied GRC
5. PA
6. AIM saga
etc

leave the Usman/Harun ship to MFA

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is an internal issue and I do agree that we should keep screwing the PAP government for this unpopular policy.

So what else can the Singapore government do? Apologise to the Indonesians for voicing our unhappiness in naming the ships? If we do not stand on our principles we will be seen as weak and from then on they, the Indonesian hawks will continue with yet another round of dispute and like the proverbial thirsty sheep taking a drink from a stream, the Indo wolf will say "why are you drinking my water?" As an independent country we should not allow a bully country to walk all over us for no rhyme or reason without a bleat.

The people has NO issue with the Indons naming the ships. It is the PAP goondus that are kicking up a big fuss. Firstly, there is no issue. LKY hung the two Indons. Case close. If this is an issue between the two countries, it has been a quiet one over the few decades.
Secondly, as one poster enlightened us, the two Indons could have rotted in jail but LKY decided to make them martyrs. It was a slap on Suharto who personally pleaded with LKY to spare the death penalty. That left Suharto with little choice but to proclaim them as heroes to placate the locals.

Sinkees will not take up arms to defend the idiocy of PAP foreign policy.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans must focus on the following:

1. LHL trying to fix the opposition
2. Shortage of hospital beds
3. MRT breakdowns
4. MEWR going after Aljunied GRC
5. PA
6. AIM saga
etc

leave the Usman/Harun ship to MFA

"Political Distraction is the usage of fake, phony, pseudo issues manufactured by a political opponent as facts or truth, for the express intent of taking attention & focus away from real substantial issues that affect voters."

http://theobamacrat.com/2012/06/14/the-politics-of-distraction-keep-yo-eyez-on-the-prize/

It is practised everywhere, even in America. Difference is the majority of Americans are not daft and there is a free press there so sooner or later the bluff will be exposed. In Sinkieland, Scums in White have managed to gain control of all the instruments of politics that matter ... ... ... until the emergence of the internet.

There is a "nice" picture in the above link whose caption can be changed to suit Sinkie circumstances. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More than half are faggots in real life, you think they got balls? They literally suck balls for fun.

they claim to be helping singaporeans but when we are bullied by other countries... all so quiet.

1656357_627016244002350_105865392_n.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tis r but trivial issue. If they deliberately cause e haze, then we shld unite n kpkb cos it affects our health.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It has happened once too many times. They expect us to unite and fight along with them when the storms are coming and once the coast is clear, it will be back to you die your problem. Personally, i have no issue on this matter contrast to the pappies whom i feel are making mountains out of molehills. And the fact that the pappies are nonchalant when it comes to the Japs visiting the Yasukuni Shrine. Show some consistency if they want to prove anything. For all you know this might be some sort of "planned maintenance" between the 2 cuntries. Indon Election coming. Maybe they will reciprocate when Sinkieland GE comes.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng cannot believe kana upped for writing this? :biggrin: whoever upped me for this comment is a full vessel!

asterix cannot believe that some people never ask more important question: vessel is full of what? shit or gold?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It has happened once too many times. They expect us to unite and fight along with them when the storms are coming and once the coast is clear, it will be back to you die your problem. Personally, i have no issue on this matter contrast to the pappies whom i feel are making mountains out of molehills. And the fact that the pappies are nonchalant when it comes to the Japs visiting the Yasukuni Shrine. Show some consistency if they want to prove anything. For all you know this might be some sort of "planned maintenance" between the 2 cuntries. Indon Election coming. Maybe they will reciprocate when Sinkieland GE comes.

I see nothing wrong as uppermost in their minds will always be "What's in it for Singapore?" and weigh the pros and cons of their actions in foreign relations with other countries. If LKY has to eat humble pie to get onto the good side of Suharto, he will. It is not good for Singapore to have a disharmonious relationship with our close neighbour. We stand more to gain than to lose.

Indonesia knowingly made the decision to see our reaction. Surely Singapore cannot as the Malay saying goes, "buat bodoh," and put our heads into the sand. We have to send them a message that "hey we are here and please don't suka suka make us malu. It is one upmanship by the Indos and even if we are helpless, we still have to play the game. In the end it will cool down but that will not be the end of the story, for Singapore as we are the little pee sai in this region and our neighbours will remind us time and time again.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree that we being tiny, if we get too big for our breeches, we will get a slap on the head. Another reason will be as you mentioned, when they need us to be their whipping boy because of their domestic issues, they will not hesitate to give us a nice whallop. It hurts but they will turn later after things has settled down around and give us a candy to show that they did not really mean it.:(

We are suckers, but what can we do?:mad:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see nothing wrong as uppermost in their minds will always be "What's in it for Singapore?" and weigh the pros and cons of their actions in foreign relations with other countries. If LKY has to eat humble pie to get onto the good side of Suharto, he will. It is not good for Singapore to have a disharmonious relationship with our close neighbour. We stand more to gain than to lose.

Indonesia knowingly made the decision to see our reaction. Surely Singapore cannot as the Malay saying goes, "buat bodoh," and put our heads into the sand. We have to send them a message that "hey we are here and please don't suka suka make us malu. It is one upmanship by the Indos and even if we are helpless, we still have to play the game. In the end it will cool down but that will not be the end of the story, for Singapore as we are the little pee sai in this region and our neighbours will remind us time and time again.

It is not our game to play. Moreover, we are more interested in the rising cost, MRT breakdowns, overcrowding, FTs and other local issues. We did not buat bodoh when Anton Casey insulted us. Look at the stances our gabernment adopted between this incident and the incident involving Anton Casey. Seems like the gabernment is more interested in their own game rather than our game. This is not about being pro or anti pappies. I m sure a good amount of pro pappies will agree that the gabernment did not handle this matter well enough. We know our limitations. I would have continued on with the airshow invitation to assure Sinkies that Sinkieland and Indon are still having a cordial relationship in spite of this incident. Seriously, if Indon wants to be funny with us, they can have a thousand and one reason to do so. What is more important is how we react to them.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is not our game to play. Moreover, we are more interested in the rising cost, MRT breakdowns, overcrowding, FTs and other local issues. We did not buat bodoh when Anton Casey insulted us. Look at the stances our gabernment adopted between this incident and the incident involving Anton Casey. Seems like the gabernment is more interested in their own game rather than our game. This is not about being pro or anti pappies. I m sure a good amount of pro pappies will agree that the gabernment did not handle this matter well enough. We know our limitations. I would have continued on with the airshow invitation to assure Sinkies that Sinkieland and Indon are still having a cordial relationship in spite of this incident. Seriously, if Indon wants to be funny with us, they can have a thousand and one reason to do so. What is more important is how we react to them.

I agree (shrug), but our historical relationship with the Indonesians have been written and this new issue will be added on to it. The PAP is now standing on shaky ground and if they were to fall, all of us will fall with them. Pray they will not fall.

Back to the issue of the opposition's silence. Is this their style that when issues affecting Singapore and Singaporeans, they will sit back and ruminate? Should they not lend a voice to show either their displeasure or approval?

LHL is definitely a wimp and definitelee not a strong leader. He will only make statements when the issue is no longer a hot topic.