• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When The Good Go Bad - Police Mug Shots

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a person gets arrested, the last thing they would want is their police mugshot being put up for public display. When the (alleged) offender is a celebrity, it just makes the picture all the more funny.

mug10.jpg

Actor Mickey Rourke is shown in this photo combo provided by the Miami-Dade Corrections and Rehabilitation Department on Thursday, November 8, 2007. Rourke was arrested for driving under the influence on a green scooter, in Miami Beach, Florida, authorities said.

mug14.jpg

Actor Nick Nolte

[CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL GALLERY]

mug24.jpg

Celebrity socialite Nicole Richie is shown in this police booking mugshot photo following her arrest early 11/12/06 for driving under the influence of alcohol, in Glendale, California.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retard!

Where is Chirstopher LEE?

you must excuse this very sick ang moh aussie pete. escape to singapore to get away from his abusive family, who kenna whack him until hospital there. that's why he go to china to marry cheap slut village idiot there who cannot speak english and his son look like mother is a monkey, very ugly.

so sad

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a person gets arrested, the last thing they would want is their police mugshot being put up for public display. When the (alleged) offender is a celebrity, it just makes the picture all the more funny.

mug10.jpg

Actor Mickey Rourke is shown in this photo combo provided by the Miami-Dade Corrections and Rehabilitation Department on Thursday, November 8, 2007. Rourke was arrested for driving under the influence on a green scooter, in Miami Beach, Florida, authorities said.

mug14.jpg

Actor Nick Nolte

mug24.jpg

Celebrity socialite Nicole Richie is shown in this police booking mugshot photo following her arrest early 11/12/06 for driving under the influence of alcohol, in Glendale, California.

Who in the world looks good on a mugshot?

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must excuse this very sick ang moh aussie pete. escape to singapore to get away from his abusive family, who kenna whack him until hospital there. that's why he go to china to marry cheap slut village idiot there who cannot speak english and his son look like mother is a monkey, very ugly.

so sad

U still pullin' your pud? We all know why u've still not got a woman! Shanghai's such a small village, I'm sure u've been there (shockshit, busy123, redbull, etc etc - all the other nicks u use - u've never even left your country)... my english-teaching wife with a PhD wouldn't even waste her spit on u.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
U still pullin' your pud? We all know why u've still not got a woman! Shanghai's such a small village, I'm sure u've been there (shockshit, busy123, redbull, etc etc - all the other nicks u use - u've never even left your country)... my english-teaching wife with a PhD wouldn't even waste her spit on u.

KNN you forgot about Zack123 man. Bugger!

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

so did someone beat your wife and child with an ugly stick? not addressing your DSM-IV severe personality defects will only exacerbate the level of dysfunction. in your life. think of your son. you need help. you need to contront the drama of your past and forgive those who have wronged you, even if they are 80 years old and you are scared of them.

running wont help - nor will hiding in singapore and "working hard"