• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat When market will pivot

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
1666538574432.png

Current market expectations for path of Fed Funds Rate...
-November: 75 bps hike to 3.75%-4.00%
-December: 50 bps hike to 4.25%-4.50%
-Feb 2023: 25 bps hike to 4.50%-4.75%
-Pause
-Rate cuts start in Dec 2023, continue in 2024

market should take off once rate stop hiking. will fly when rate is cut around dec 2023. Historically on average bear market last around 18 months, we already into the 10th months. Those in the red......ENDURE.....

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just keep this info private as I predicted millions of deaths due to pandemic much ahead of time in 2017 but nobody believed me. When the PATIENT ZERO die in Wuhan died in 2019. I told them that is it. This i the virus going to impact millions of death toll o9 every nation. Several did not believe me but mocked at me. I did not care about those mocks, but they all came back to me when it came to pass during 2021.

Now I am expecting Ctrl+Alt+Del OF THE WORLD ECONOMY

It is not about economy slow down but essentially a Ctrl+Alt+Del of the world economy which would reset the current economy as it was built IN ERRORS on Information, I know both Lion and Dragon are now divided as I had to exercise my spiritual authorly as both of them are subject to my spiritual, authority. As you may be aware that there 2 spiritual rebels in SG and in the world are highly respected which is Dragon and Lion.

The dragon is none other than the serpent that deceived Adam in the garden of Eden about 6000 years ago. His name is written as Leviathan in the Bible. The Lion is none other than Satan whose name is Lucifer in the Bible. As they both are fighting for each other as to who is greater among themselves. they are now divided/

In due time, I intend to cast both these powers to be incarcerated in the bottomless pit. You may expect the economy to be collapsed as these 2 powers are manipulating economy of the whole world under Rothschild family. When these 2 powers ar removed, Rothschild's family will cease to exist pulling down stronghold of the wealth together with them when they are removed. High level players in the oligarchy (Rothschild and co) who control the upper strata of Top 10%% who controls 90% of the world economy will NOT be given a chance to live here on earth.

INCESTROUS family of Rothschild's wealth is estimated 700+ Trillions... Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Mark Sucker+berg are all suckers. Their wealth are just peanuts to Rothschild family.

Stay tuned for more updates...

THE BUFFED UP REAL ESTATE OF SG WILL BE THE MOST AFFTECTED IN THE WORLD.
I am drafting a PLAN for the new economy as lion and dragon is gonna leave us sooner.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROTHSCHILD FAMILY IS THE WORLD MAFIA

ROTHSCHILDS MAFIA FUNDED AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL: PROTECTING THE “HUMAN RIGHTS” OF JOHNS + PIMPS + HUMAN TRAFFICKERS + DRUG TRAFFICKERS AND RAPISITS. Amnesty International is a democratic, self-governing movement. It answers only to its own worldwide membership This acts against democratic nations that enforce law and order. All policy decisions are taken by elected bodies and the bodies are all Rothschild Mafia insiders.

ROTHSCHILD MAFIA flourished after WW2 as the family seem to resemble Hitler's mind set, but heralding against Nazism and Halo host

AMNESTY INTL. Agenda includes
Lying and spreading propaganda for the UN, Oil barons, IMF, and the global cabal on controlling every country and its resources in the entire world.

Rothschild created MOSSAD
UN was formed by Rothschild family, INTERPOL (international Police) was formed by Rothschild. Infact INTERPOL HQ is the palace Rothschild donated to Interpol to run in France. International Law runs by the Rothschild. Everything under the earth is controlled by the Sephardic Jews.

Rothschild's underground business

Israel decriminalized cannabis for recreation purposes in 2017. Cannibalisms was promoted to politically & financially to powerful men on earth through UNITED NATIONS (UN)'s Terra Marr Project by Ghislaine Maxwell and Hedge fund Jeffrey Epstein. They kidnap millions of innocent youth and kids (victims) for rape and then drinking their blood and then murder under satanic rituals. CIA & MOSSAD = WORKS FOR ROTHSCHILDS ROCKEFELLER CRIME SYNDICATE

Ghislaine Maxwell's father Robert Maxwell was a Jew in Rothschild's rival in news media and journal business was assonated by Mossad

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am foreseeing the end of Rothschild's empire on earth... together with their masters LION AND DRAGON.
Poor Rothschild is unaware that they LION AND DRAGON are now divided. Who is goanna supporting their monopoly business/?

I HAVE TOLD SATAN IF AT ALL SATAN WANNA LIVE HERE ON EARTH HE SHOULD HAVE BANKRUPTD SUCH MONOPOLY - ONE FAMILY TO CONTROL THE RESOURCES AND THE WEALTH OF THE ENTIRE WORLD. SATAN WHO IS SO STUPID AND RELUCTANT BUT CHOSEN TO GO DOWN TO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE ROTHSCHILD - The “Pindar” and the “CEO of Earth, Inc”.

Though this jargon/title is Gnostic (deeper things of satan), I am aware of his traits more than anyone here on earth.

The leader of the Earth's Illuminati is called the “Pindar “. The Pindar is a member of one of the 13 ruling Illuminati families and is always male. The title, Pindar, is an abbreviated term for “Pinnacle of the Draco”, also known as the “Male MEMBER of the Dragon”. Symbolically, this represents the top of power, control, creation, penetration, expansion, invasion, and fear. The holder of this rank reports to the purebred Reptilian leader Dragon aka Serpent, that hides under water through Lion.

Pindar means ‘Penis of the Dragon’ to signify the mighty, Power and stamina in the world affairs. The Most Elite and the wealthiest and the most influential Jacob Rothschild, is called Pindar as he is the current head of the Rothschild dynasty having inherited the fourth baronetcy from his father, Victor, an eminent zoologist, and sometime MI5 agent and friend of KGB agents Anthony Blunt and Guy Burgess. The family holds the largest private bank balances in the world.

Although the Rothschild family members do not appear on the Forbes billionaire’s list, for about 500 years this Jewish family was considered the world’s wealthiest family. Are they still the richest? But how they coverup their immense wealth?? Anyone knows...
In case you don't know, i will burst the bubble in a while...

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean its slready too late to get into the green energy revolution?
Green energy, climate change all bullshit...

Basically, it is not about pollution of the air but the pollutions of the human minds ...
pollution of the air can be cured naturally, but there is no cure for the selfish Rothschild and the world politicians.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to wonder why Rothschild family member or clinton famiy and other elite family are allowed to participating the WORLD ECONOMY FORUM together with Rothschild family along with all elected politics d from every nation??

At last i found the truth out. It is an open secret.

Most of the folks who attend the world economy forum together with the elected politicians are founders of spcial media platforms such as Mark suckerberg, Elon musk, Jeff Bozos, Larry Page etc. All these folks frequent to Jeffrey Epstein’s fantasy island who are global citizens.

Why???

1. Social media to control even politicians
  2. Social media suspends President of USA account (twitter or facebook) to undermind the authority of Politicians
  3. Social media even conducts surveys and declares Biden ratting is all time lowest ever
  4. Social media up promote LGBTQ+ lifestyle
  5. It is to promote A FACIST GOVERNMENT UNDER ROTHSCHILD
  6. To promote global citizenship
  7. Social media promotes globalization to weaken the control of local government
  8. Social media promotes global world than individaul government or democracy
Such policies gives Rothschild more power to control the entire world.

Please revisit the compete lust of United Nations organizations please view here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_organizations

As such Rothschild started all the ORGANIZATIONS are all started by ROTHSCHILD’s family to have a fascist government to promote his world business

Even WTO, WHO UNESCO eas started by them.

I am counting down a day where ROTHSCHILD’s influence will NOT be seen or felt innany part of the world